Sign in to follow this  
zorz

(Chaos) Anyone Willing To Convert Me To Jk?

Hello!
I have been playing Wurm Online in phases during a span of maybe 3-4 years.
Last time I played was about 1 year ago.

I recently decided to start playing a little again, and logged in.
To my surprise, I was no longer Jenn-Kellon, instead I had somehow converted to Freedom. I also logged out near a JK tower believing I was safe there (not knowing I would automatically lose my faction during the next year).

So when I logged back in yesterday, I was killed by JK guards and respawned at Hunters Lodge.

Now I want to get my old spot back, and some equipment that was lost - only problem is the long road up there and the JK tower guards. That's why I'd like a conversion - it doesn't feel right to suddenly be Freedom when I've always been JK for as long as I can remember ;)

So if anyone is willing to meet up and convert me (preferrably not too far away from Hunters Lodge), that would have been most awesome! :)

I used to be a member of New Pripjat for a short while (maybe Milp remembers me :D)
And I also hung out in the areas around Kyara for a good period of time - maybe some of you guys remember me? ( or probably not due to my generic nickname).

Anyways, hoping for some tips or help! Thanks!
Wurm is the greatest of all games

The default Jenn-Kellon kingdom are removed. JK is now a player made kingdom, I'll send you info in PM how to contact them.

Open character window, click on Body icon - Profile. Enable cross kingdom pms.

I'll poke Milp to try catch you ingame.

Thanks for the info ;)
@donAngelo: done! i'll keep an eye out for any pms :)