Sign in to follow this  
Busted

Wts 70C+ Skilling Items On Exodus

Greetings Freedom,

I have a large collection of 70coc+ skilling items at one of my merchants at Newmarket on Exodus that are in need of a good home. Many tools are mailable COD and others will require a quick visit to pickup. Please reply here or forum PM if you wish to have anything COD to you and I'll get it out as quickly as possible.

skill1.jpg

skill2.jpg

shovel c82 and rake c89 :) should I go to your merchant for pickup?

Edited by Ondar

shovel c82 and rake c89 :) should I go to your merchant for pickup?

That would be best since I can't cod them.

Also of note, if there are particular skilling items you (the browser) are in the market for but don't see available, drop me a PM and I'll see about knocking whatever it is out for you quickly.

That would be best since I can't cod them.

Also of note, if there are particular skilling items you (the browser) are in the market for but don't see available, drop me a PM and I'll see about knocking whatever it is out for you quickly.

Ok, I go for a ride when I return from work. And I check my toolbox if I'm in need of some more tools :)

c94 leather knife to Topdog please :)

[18:09:04] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

c73 leather knife to Elen please :blink:

[18:09:48] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

89 coc hatchet cod to sagoth

[20:29:39] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

COD the c70 hatchet over to Adje

thanks!

[13:46:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

C71 pick COD to Pragmatist please.

[11:07:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.