Sign in to follow this  
Ord_V2

New Pvp Server ( Inb4 Rage )

for the new players there is no way for them to catch up to the vets thats why im saying do a fresh restart ppl have 90 shields 50-70 shield bashing new players arnt going to want to play on epic once they find out that they are at such a great disadvantage with how rolf nerfed alot of skills. im one of the ppl who have 50 shield bashing and 70 shields and i say everyones shields should be nerfed down to atleast 20 shields 10 shield bashing since everyone afk'ed it on a horse which can no longer be done

If I had the time I could make a pvp acc to rival any "vets" in a months time.

This again /sigh am fine with a map reset though if the map is made larger and introduces new geographical elements such as lakes and rivers etc.

• Like 1

If I had the time I could make a pvp acc to rival any "vets" in a months time.

do it then 70 shields 50 shield bashing 70 fs 40body 40 BC 40 BS 50 LS or whatever weps you want oh wait.... if i had the time.... rightt so you cant do it because no one has the ability to stay up 24/7 to grind there account :blink:

90 hot food cooking

^^ we all know this is truly needed when out on the battlefield chuck down a campfire and cook a meal

Alright since people here seem to be giving me better ideas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epic reset ( so that theres no new server )

Have ONE MAP

One large island in the center ( with rivers lakes etc ) and have smaller islands around it like how the home servers are now with those like volcano islands

No drake/scale because of glimmersteel and adamantite. Would say keep dragons in but whats the purpose then?

Still have artifacts of course

FULL RESET lose all items and skills

Map will be 4000 x 4000 ( size of chaos pretty much )

Scenario and reward items

NO HOME SERVERS They are all pretty much freedom. If people want pvp on freedom go to chaos.

do it then 70 shields 50 shield bashing 70 fs 40body 40 BC 40 BS 50 LS or whatever weps you want oh wait.... if i had the time.... rightt so you cant do it because no one has the ability to stay up 24/7 to grind there account :blink:

90 hot food cooking

^^ we all know this is truly needed when out on the battlefield chuck down a campfire and cook a meal

U don'y need 70shields u don't need 50 shield bashing, you don't need to have insane body stats,

You can easily get 70fs. 70 wep, 70+ shield type.

And shield training hasn't changed...if anything i think it's easier.

Epic was made so that even if you stated a year later you can still PvP. 

its not fair for all the players that grind their accounts to be made tanks, and people ask for a skill reset, cause they lazy to grind and get to the lvl of tanks.

• Like 1

Alright since people here seem to be giving me better ideas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epic reset ( so that theres no new server )

Have ONE MAP

One large island in the center ( with rivers lakes etc ) and have smaller islands around it like how the home servers are now with those like volcano islands

No drake/scale because of glimmersteel and adamantite. Would say keep dragons in but whats the purpose then?

Still have artifacts of course

FULL RESET lose all items and skills

Map will be 4000 x 4000 ( size of chaos pretty much )

Scenario and reward items

NO HOME SERVERS They are all pretty much freedom. If people want pvp on freedom go to chaos.

I don't see why you want these 0.o...like whats the issue atm.. for u to ask for these things?

No

No

No

Deal with what we got, Elevation is fun but the home servers do kill the experience a little.

I like the size of this map.

also lol @ Ord - just because you're not lucky enough to get drake doesnt mean you have to get rid of it for everyone, it isn't even the best armor, just cool to have...

• Like 1

Yeah the Elevation map is awfully dull.. it is literally just a big blob with the occasional mountain here and there, barely any islands, no rivers going into the lands, and if there isn't a mountain there it is going to be extremely flat, just take a look on the elevation map and you can see that almost the entire map (except for the mountains and the small hills at the centereast and centerwest) is flat

I'd rather see something similar to the mrh map as the elevation map.

guys the reason why there aren't that many Mountains and most of elevation is Flat is because players on Wild complained about all the massive mountains and all of the choke points that were created due to it.

U don'y need 70shields u don't need 50 shield bashing, you don't need to have insane body stats,

You can easily get 70fs. 70 wep, 70+ shield type.

And shield training hasn't changed...if anything i think it's easier.

Epic was made so that even if you stated a year later you can still PvP.

its not fair for all the players that grind their accounts to be made tanks, and people ask for a skill reset, cause they lazy to grind and get to the lvl of tanks.

Couldn't agree more!

Ezalor you really think thats the reason?

I dont care about drake its just the fact that theres too little ingame really. If anything if theres going to be dragons... Make them drop atleast 15kg each instead of like 8kg like they do now.

Ezalor you really think thats the reason?

I dont care about drake its just the fact that theres too little ingame really. If anything if theres going to be dragons... Make them drop atleast 15kg each instead of like 8kg like they do now.

So you want more drake? No thanks, the little amount thats around is good enough, people that have the balls to wear it out really take a big risk.  Don't need a Wild Server where everyone and their mother has 70+ QL drake, thanks.

• Like 1

90 hot food cooking

Do you have a dartboard with random sentences/words that you aim at to figure out what to write? 

The way i see it is the heart of a kingdom is just home server side of ele. ele's alwas been boring in a chaos, things happen slowly way. Look at it's history though, a lot has happened and it hasnt been there that long.

I'm not saying this is the way but... imagine a lovely huge city in the middle of ele, call it a freedom no kill zone place, a centre of epic. this is something ive lold about in the past to myself for forgotten reasons. but a place where kingdoms  shrug off the differences in the vicinity, a place it's beneficial to visit, a hub, a no kill zone. Epic centre.

Listen I have a freedom person I'd need to prem but could cappear there :)

I could be way off here too but rolfish apathy and the do it yourself  attitude , we could theoretically use the freedom alt to make the centre place.

Or, if thats lame go with whatever you want but it's our game, just shout loud enough.  

Dejavu

Chaos and elevation maps are mad boring. +1 to map reset, -1 the rest

A new size between the current Ele and Chaos sizes. Ele is really small and flat, a rider can cross the entire server on a fast horse in 15-20min. Chaos was way too big though. And there are not enough waterways. On Ele to go from one coast to the other is like a 1-2hour sail depending on the ship and wind. Need to somehow even it out so boats are maybe more useful transportation and more coastal opportunities than just the rim of the server. Should be at least rivers and lakes, if not entirely separate continents. (not home servers or cluster-servers, get rid of those)

Edited by Versai

Imagine a 4k x 4k map(indi/chaos size) but island based, A larger island in the middle which would have the hota and allow for the bloodthirsty types to have a place to settle and have close enemy contact. The 3 kingdoms would each have their starter deed on their own separate medium sized island(GV/Affliction sized). Several other islands would exist as well to allow a PMK or large group to 'claim' an area

Neither Chaos or Ele are inherently boring. They are boring because there is no one there. Getting rid of the homeserver wont change that, it will just drastically reduce the population wanting to play on Epic. So, if you did do this reset, and did a free for all, you would just end up getting the same server, in my opinion. Afterall, if you don't have people to attack, whats the point of playing? You certainly don't play on Wurm's PVP servers for the building aspect of the game, if you did, you would be on Freedom.

My point is, you could do this change, and it would just result in less targets for raid and less chances for PVP. The home server stuff actually lures people into Epic with some semblance of safety. The threat of raid requires them to support efforts to put an army in Ele. 

Not to mention, on a business side, it doesn't make sense for Rolf. Ele is one of the lowest populated servers. If he takes away the capacity for a safe 'home' location, there will be less players in the whole server cluster, and therefore even less people on elevation. Then, you would have a single server for about two dozen people. That would be a drain on Wurm's finances, and eventually shut down.

If you legitimately think the terrain is boring, there is room for that argument. But removing the home servers themselves (if not replaced with something similar) would just end up strangling elevation. 

You can't fill the population on chaos or epic you don't need another server. Pvpers are always shooting down pve players suggestions on a new pve server that would be different. So im here to shoot this down for your own good.