Sign in to follow this  
3dSquareMan

Solving Global Warming

we build a building like 100 stories tall with windows on all sides, And we put A/c's on all 100 stories facing outside and run them 24/7 during the summer. To offset the costs we double the inside as a suana since of all that exhaust.

solved global warming.

+1

global warming is too mainstream anyways

Edited by Sklo:D

Only 100 stories? Tallest building is over 160. You must expand your horizons my friend ;)

Or we could melt the polar ice caps and use that water for like drinking and stuff.

• Like 2

Meh nuclear winter will cancel it out.

• Like 1

Just turn off the sun when you go indoors.. cost savings alone make it worth it.  I mean have you seen our solar system's energy bill each month? Sheesh.. could almost buy a new one for that much...

100 stories is impossible, unless maybe we get a GM to place it for the sake of humanity.

Also, I can't figure out how to make an AC. Its not on the wiki.

Edited by Sir Arowhun
  • Like 1

I look forward to global warming since it was announced; I hate winter. So far it's only getting colder each year  :ph34r:

Edited by Hula_Girl

As the Director of Facility Operations and Information Technology for my company I submitted a corporate wide memorandum that from the hours of 11:00 am until 2:00 pm all computers of our industry shall be shut down to conserve energy during the "prime" hours.  I noted that crayons and paper or chisels and stone tablets would be provided to staff in order to continue our operation.  I fully expected my boss, my bosses boss, and her boss, let alone the Vice President of Human Resources to scold me for being silly.  Surprisingly enough I actually got a lot of thumbs up responses for the efforts I was willing to provide to help the global environment!

if airplanes stop flying, the temperature would drop by 2celcius, which would solve all the problems.

[there is over 5000airplanes in the air as we speak]

if airplanes stop flying, the temperature would drop by 2celcius, which would solve all the problems.

[there is over 5000airplanes in the air as we speak]

You just need half of those planes to fly backwards...

Problem solved.

• Like 1

If we could turn off the sun during the day when we can see anyway...

Welcome to yesterday people, Global cooling is "IN". The ice age is coming, grab a coat.

I look forward to global warming since it was announced; I hate winter. So far it's only getting colder each year  :ph34r:

Sadly global warming leads to eternal winter.

Sadly global warming leads to eternal winter.

No need to worry about that!

Keep your head warm with this. The most ridiculously funny pillow in the world ;)

dezeen_Ostrich-Pillow-by-Kawamura-Ganjav

Edited by Blob

No need to worry about that!

Keep your head warm with this. The most ridiculously funny pillow in the world ;)

dezeen_Ostrich-Pillow-by-Kawamura-Ganjav

is that a Cat in the ear?

Edited by Deth666

im with klaa, nuke all major volcanos, the ash clouds will block out the sun for some time id think. think of the ash falling down as black snow. as for the lahars well, don't live in a valley, smart people live on higher ground cause of melting ice caps anyways. so the not so smart will either drown if nothing is done or get washed away :P