Sign in to follow this  
Jondok

Move Ship In Construction

We should be able to move (push/pull, rotate) ships in construction. We can limit this action to the deed owner and/or ship builder.

Why this proposal ? Because I have no idea where the boat is going to spawn when assembling two keel sections. Very annoying when you try to have some organization in your shipyard. I hate having two ships overlaping or half in the sea.

• Like 2

when it's finished you can move it to spot you desire

If your able to pick up a felled tree to make keel sections you should be able to pick up the starter stage of any ship when it is just the initial 2 keel sections (120kg) to create the ship type (before adding any parts ). You can pick up and drop this to any position you want.

I'm not against the idea to add push / pull as long as it uses deed settings, although i don't see it as a priority.

Edited by Kediec
  • Like 1

Sounds more like you need to get some more body strength.  Just after creation I can pick them up and carry them anywhere, and if I want to move it a considerable distance, I get on a horse first.  After more parts are added it does become impossible to lift, but just 2 keels should be easy.