Sign in to follow this  
sunsvortex

Landscaped Roadways Post 1.1

well its 80ish tiles long..well just say 80 and I need 4 hedges per tile for both sides, so that 20 sprouts per tile x 80 so 1600 sprouts to finish it up hedge wise. Also need about 40 or 50 more walnut sprouts. I harvest about 130 sprouts a day from my lavender field..so yeah about 2 more weeks or so before its done.

Edited by sunsvortex

Dude, why would you make all those roads crooked and bumpy like that ?  ;)

Ok so I reworked it all again and made some large changes to address the geometry issues. It seems when I built the ramp up at the end of the hiway I only made it as wide as I needed......well it needs to be wider by 2 tiles to keep the crooked draw at distance from happening. I also worked the overstretched slinky out of the hiway by removing the stair step and just making a 2 tile slope out of it. So this allowed me to go back to the diamondback pattern without OCD issues.

y0cD7g8.jpg

and

ZwORBRm.jpg

and

eRQOTrc.jpg

This topic really got me thinking so I decided to give it a try. This is just the beginning or my changes.  Ignore the wooden shack, it has been destroyed.

KqAgLcb.jpg

This is a shot from the side.  I really like how the small bend in the cobblestone turned out.  Thanks for looking and any suggestions are much appreciated.

bgUWUmA.jpg

• Like 1

As far as suggestions go, just try different stuff, If you use statues make sure and use low QL stone to make them out of so if you don't like them you can demo them easily enough. All kinds of things you could do there. Be creative, its the fun part of it.

As far as suggestions go, just try different stuff, If you use statues make sure and use low QL stone to make them out of so if you don't like them you can demo them easily enough. All kinds of things you could do there. Be creative, its the fun part of it.

Very good point, thanks!