Sign in to follow this  
lithi

So I Found This Blog About Wurm

Wurm is unforgiving. Without the bad, the good wouldn't be valued as it is. It's a trade-off that we all must live with. Luckily, everything is replaceable. Heck, starting over is even more fun than maintaining an existing project.

Also, Mizana's Avatar looks rated-R.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 1

Wurm is unforgiving. Without the bad, the good wouldn't be valued as it is. It's a trade-off that we all must live with. Luckily, everything is replaceable. Heck, starting over is even more fun than maintaining an existing project.

Also, Mizana's Avatar looks rated-R.

Yeah I suppose one could see it like that now that you mention it |D Actually it's a picture of my SL avatar laying on a couch with arms behind me head. I should probably change it anyway |D

Anywho, back on topic!

In some ways, it's accurate with regards to solo upkeeping a deed.

I find what he's saying pretty accurate. I like the game, but it's next to impossible to upkeep a deed with few people in your first month. Knowledge isn't really the problem, it's lack of funds. If you even try to take a break, you likely will end up losing your Deed to decay.

That's not really a downside to the game, it's just a feature.

Edited by SwiftAsLeopard

I find what he's saying pretty accurate. I like the game, but it's next to impossible to upkeep a deed with few people in your first month. Knowledge isn't really the problem, it's lack of funds. If you even try to take a break, you likely will end up losing your Deed to decay.

That's not really a downside to the game, it's just a feature.

Then you're going too grandiose, keep the deed smaller and don't hire templars, a deed can last 6 months on just the form alone.

I have a deed I rarely visit.

A few little low QL items that were only collecting dust anyway have vanished, and I have to jog around repairing things (note walls and buildings are fine) when I do pop by once every 3 to 4 months, but it doesn't take long.

Then you're going too grandiose, keep the deed smaller and don't hire templars, a deed can last 6 months on just the form alone.

I have a deed I rarely visit.

A few little low QL items that were only collecting dust anyway have vanished, and I have to jog around repairing things (note walls and buildings are fine) when I do pop by once every 3 to 4 months, but it doesn't take long.

That's great and all, but I'm on Epic, and I'm very lucky to have friends on this server who can offer me a bulk job. Without it, I'd probably not be able to afford my Deed at all. I can pay for the upkeep, but if I dared to take a break for a couple weeks, I'd have to disband it. If you have any suggestions for actually getting silver with low skills, without playing 15 hours a day, then by all means, go ahead and suggest away.