Sign in to follow this  
Aetherion

Exodus Deed And Things

Taking in-game Coin bids for Gateway to the Gods, deed on Exodus. It is located 6x 18y (Northwest Region) It has a Power Tile for Meditation. Currently small mine with low quality iron, and another off deed w/ utmost iron. Clay is a little south in the bay. It is 31x31 with a guard and 5 free perimeter. monthly upkeep is 2s 92c 20i and has 7s 3c 54i in coffers, which should last approx. 67 days 9 hours and 59 mins. It is in a pretty natural state with tons of very old trees of most types, so much still to discover and can be shaped to your liking. It will include some random tools, resources, mol-rehan kingdom banner, epic portal, forge, large and small cart, horse, a corbita sailing ship, and anything else I don't take with me.

Make an alt, or bring your main (as there is creatures around) and take a look if your interested.  

Bid starts at 30s and increase by 1s

Buyout 1 gold coin

End time in 2 weeks or so/buyout

You snooze, you lose on this great server and location.

No private bids, thanks.

Edited by Aetherion

it looks like a forest on a mtn and i'm not setting an exact time of end atm, as I don't have to sell it... I'll see about some pictures, but might be worth coming to take a look in person.

If its an auction then people will want to know when it ends.

Where do you moor your ship?

I'm reading the post again. with what the village has and I could swear it said there was a trader. But now I'm not seeing anything about a trader being on deed? Did I possibly make a mistake while reading multiple threads.

Sorry for the mistake, I re read it again to make sure. There is no trader. I was wondering why there was no other bids in but mine. I will have to revoke my bid I am sorry.

Np Joe, and I just want to see what kind of interest I can get before I set a time. I moor the ship just down the mtn in the bay on the southern side.

Edited by Aetherion