Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

Looking For A Coastal Deed In A Scenic Area?

Are you looking for a beautiful spot on the coast to place your deed? This may be something for you - just look at these pictures:

whitehavenfall01.jpg

n7my.jpg

f7ji.jpg

q6bk.jpg

z5xh.jpg

If you are interested in taking over this place, send me a PM for more details.

Edited by Yaga

Ran past this place a few times :P

surely a good spot

• Like 1

This beautiful spot is still available! Don't wait too long ;)

Maybe you will get more reactions if you tell village-name and, first and foremost, it's location? Describe size of the deed, how far or close neighbours are, how far or close the place is from other interesting or important places, if the deed is part of an active alliance in the neighbourhood, if everything showing in the pictures belong to the deed or part isn't yours but a neighbour's deed, etc? Dunno... just the usual things people want to know before deciding to go deeper with it or not perhaps? The pictures are beautiful, but alas pictures can only tell part of the story ;)

Edited by Kianga

What is the location and how much are you looking for? (Silver or USD/EUR)

I am not selling a deed. In fact, I had to disband my deed about 2 weeks ago and was trying to find a successor, someone to take over that beautiful place before everythings decays.

The spot is located in the central parts of Celebration, on the south coast of the "Deadnoob Sea", close to Amish Paradise. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by birch trees at the foot of the mountains. As already mentioned, the deed I had there is gone. However, all the infrastructure is still there: 3 houses and a little "village plaza", fenced pens with a few animals (noticed recently that some walls are down, so a couple of animals already escaped), a rather large mine with a couple of iron veins (one of them is of at least good quality), a little harbor, several BSBs with a lot of bulk goods, chests with tools and more...

If you want to have a look, the deed was called Whitehaven. It's on the map at x30, y37.

You could easily place a nice new deed in that spot and start with all the structures, goods and tools that I left there. For a few silver coins (negotiable, something around 15s) you can have all the house writs and gate keys. (For a little bit more you can also have the sailing boat which is lying in the little harbor.)