Sign in to follow this  
Zaracy

Thinking About Migrating To Indie

Hi,

I'm playing Wurm for around 1,5 years now and I have a cozy small deed on Celebration.

Recently I started looking at Independence server and I'm more and more leaning towards packing my toys and moving there.

Created an alt and set it on Indie to look for some good spot.

Any1 know of any good coastline empty spots that I could settle in?

I heard that there is a lot of open space/ruins as players left Indie and so on, but at the same time I dont want to land in a completely deserted area.

Any pointers would he highly appreciated,

Thanks,

Best is to go by yourself and check out with main account on a boat/run inland with a horse

I also might be interested in your cele deed, where is it ? :)

Shoot us a PM Zaracy on Inde :)

Dakota and Shaylie of Kings Landing. Inde.

You won't really find a completely deserted area (except inlands - there is plenty of untouched land). I recently moved to one of those ruins and I've got a lot of nice neighbours and a wonderful alliance on top. Just check your local and if those houses nearby are on a deed. - It took me about a week to find a good spot at the coast, just because there are people living everywhere. Some more active than others.

Thanks a lot for feedback guys.

I'll explore a lil bit over there ;)

Wow, we have similar stories ;) I, too, am moving from Cele to Inde, created an alt on Inde to check it out, and am looking for a coastal spot. Good luck to you and I hope you have a safe journey there! 

Wow, we have similar stories ;) I, too, am moving from Cele to Inde, created an alt on Inde to check it out, and am looking for a coastal spot. Good luck to you and I hope you have a safe journey there! 

Come to Kayalaan, just west from the Howl across the Inland Sea-check out our page. http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/64624-inde-kalayaan-village-looking-for-villagers-updated-jan-27th/?hl=%2B%5Binde.%5D+%2Bkalayaan+%2Bvillage 

Good Luck and Safe Travels

Far north coast between the two bays (smaller bay NE and the bigger bay just west of center) has some available spots.

Still a few old deeds there but never was crowded the entire time Independance has been around.

I'm mayor of Fort Buda deed and there's never anyone in Local but ourselves. Occasionally a passerby sailing along the coast, but the space between Fort Buda and the tundra (Iceland), and the woods nearby aren't settled anymore.

Actually, there is quite a bit of unsettled coastal land on Inde. If you aren't too picky on a location, I'm sure you can find a dozen or two open spots varying in difficulty to settle on.

There's quite a bit of room down here in the south-west, as well as the north-west and south.

Edited by Xallo