Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

Operation 'the Kyklops' Gonna Die'

Ill gladly come if it means u will give my skiller hatchet back Thorakkanath. Seems u ignore my pms and dont answer my tells anymore.

So Count me in!

Feel free to send it via CoD to bloodywind (my new account) Ill gladly pay the CoD charges.

I do not have it! Like I told you in the last PM I sent you about a month ago. The friend to whom I lent it has some family issues at home and hasn't logged in since. I told you then and I am telling you now, when I get it, you will get it.

And I did not ignore you, i took a 3 week break from Wurm to write my Master's Thesis

now back on topic. You need to register on the webpage if you want to participate.

Edited by Thorakkanath

Dear participants,

The times are getting closer, the days are getting shorter!

You have until Wednesday morning (24th July) time to register for the operation.

All able bodies meeting, for both support and fighting roles are still very welcome to participate!

To victory!

Thor out

Edited by Thorakkanath

Keep the hatchet.. its not worth the stories / excuses. I know when Ive been ripped off... enjoy.

I will not attend. 

Cheers

How goes the planning and preparation?

Will the kyklops be penned up for the event?

Setting up the last details before the email round. 

I will try to get some organization going for the building as I personally don't live anywhere close - will post in the email round.

I am always open for suggestions Roman - you can either PM me, post here or in-game with how/when/where would you build the pen.

@Snoo - sorry you wont come and you are indeed entitled to your own opinions, if that is what you think of me.

I'd like to know if I have been shortlisted for this fight. Just a little tired of waiting this out for a definate date so that i can see if work or real life time permits my attendance....especially since all these seem to happen around 4am my time. I applied a while ago, yes, throught the link.... but would still be nice to know if I have been actually "accepted" ....

Lolly, how am I to choose who is accepted and who is not :) Everyone meeting the requirements that registered is in!

so if you get, lets say....50 people that meet the requirements and registered...they are still all in?

The kyklops should be lured into and penned within a spiral shaped house with tall stone walls within the spiral to block it from escaping as easily.

Once penned, It should also be kept well fed to prevent it from wandering.

An event time/date will also help as, like lolly, these events are usually 4am for me too. We won't know definite numbers until there is time and date.

I also advise against giving fighters priority based on the server they live in. The kyklops is a very strong unique with a fast regen rate. Priority should be given to the best fighters because we need to maintain a high DPS otherwise the kyklops will heal faster than we can hurt it.

• Like 2

Can I come heal for fun without signing up ? :)

Im 35firstaiding and I rarely fail heals.

I can also bring ~40 supreme healing covers

no signup - no vote :)

besides is best to know in advance everyone that is coming or could come so I advise you to sign up silakka until tomorrow morning!

I signed up to the event but if you were to put the event on a weekend that I am unavailable then signing up was all for nothing.

Give us an event date and time please so we can plan our schedule accordingly.

Emails were sent!

Website was updated. Forms were disabled.

Please vote as the voting will be up only until 27.07 mid-day.

Roman - the participants will decide when they want the date and time... it is only logical.

Edited by Thorakkanath

One more day!

Please use the link you got in your email to vote for the date/time!

So far we got 24 out of 38 invites.

How goes the preparation?

I see the date that has been voted, is that the confirmed date?

Have you penned the Kyklops?

Making the preparations now, but you cannot expect me to pen the thing by myself. It's a team effort nonetheless.

I am sending out a newsletter with the organizational details later on today.

I didn't sign up with a real email. You mind putting the newsletter on the first post as well?

Operation details are in!

Check your emails!

Roman I sent you a PM

Edited by Thorakkanath

euhm few remarks:

1) time is wrong. Your mail says: As a reminder, the operation will start 30th July  2013 at 21:00 GMT. // the website says:  Time until dinsdag, 30 juli 2013, 22:00:00 (London time) // means 1 hour difference

2) bring own horse ... remember horses can't cross servers, means as an indy/chaos player i can't bring my own horse to celi

3) honestly very short notice time span, again i have to sail to indy from chaos to pickup my armor (as my alt is holding it), then sail to celi and all in less then 24hrs while some people have a job and need some sleep

and combined to that, meals do not last that long :P

sorry for the harsh remarks, but some demands are not ... easy to meet in less then 24hrs

but i'll try to be there, happy that i'm invited, but it won't be easy, keep that in mind please :)

euhm few remarks:

1) time is wrong. Your mail says: As a reminder, the operation will start 30th July  2013 at 21:00 GMT. // the website says:  Time until dinsdag, 30 juli 2013, 22:00:00 (London time) // means 1 hour difference

2) bring own horse ... remember horses can't cross servers, means as an indy/chaos player i can't bring my own horse to celi

3) honestly very short notice time span, again i have to sail to indy from chaos to pickup my armor (as my alt is holding it), then sail to celi and all in less then 24hrs while some people have a job and need some sleep

and combined to that, meals do not last that long :P

sorry for the harsh remarks, but some demands are not ... easy to meet in less then 24hrs

but i'll try to be there, happy that i'm invited, but it won't be easy, keep that in mind please :)

Thank you for your remarks! :)

1> time is correct as between GMT time and London time there is a one hour difference :) London is GMT +1 atm

2> sadly I do not own that many horses...or else I would bring some....you are right though, not sure what I can do about that

3> you did vote yes for that time/date :) and to anyone having access to it it was already fairly obvious long before that that was the most desired time/date

regarding meals....I cannot promise anything but all i can do is bring some ql 30 meals - by some i mean like 20-30 is that ok? :)

Hope ill see you there :) 

Sorry...Ill be unable to make it because the time zone differences mean it will be about 7am for me....and unfortunately i start work at 6:30am on this day.

Good luck though. Interested to see the turn out and the outcome.

Edited by Lolly1

You gave us not much time, but I'll try to get there.

Im not understanding why the newsletter isn't just posted up. There's no need to be so secretive.

The time of event for me would be 7am on a work day. It's really pushing it and so i can't stay long.

Regarding "Me and RomaN will bring cotton so you do not have to worry about that" : with such short notice, i do not have enough cotton to spare.

• Like 1

thank you Lolly, sorry you can't attend :)

@RomaN i need to appologise to you - somehow it got into my head that you said you will bring some 90+ ql cotton, my memory might be playing tricks on me, is fine i have enough anyways.

Is very simple actually, why even go through the trouble of making things right and planning a real operation when you can be a freeloader? - i mean with everyone knowing there goes any chance at organizing anything and the guys that did actually take the time to register will realize that they spent their time registering and filling forms for nothing. I mean I understand the logic of letting everyone know but that is just not how I planned this. Might be wrong, might end up in a failure - but cant be worse than not killing it again :). I understand you cannot stay long, its not great for me either as I voted 'ifneedbe' for that date/time set but that is what the majority wanted, and i respect that :).

@Samool you voted ifneedbe...I hope you can make it - people seem to think that I was the one that made this short notice like this...but it was everyone that voted that date/time - all I did is count the votes :)

Edited by Thorakkanath