Sign in to follow this  
Shiraek

Bear Lake Deed - Looking For Villager[S] (22X, 8.5Y)

My alt owns the Bear Lake deed, situated funnily enough on Bear Lake in the north. It is a regular homestead sized deed, 23x23 tiles, mostly empty. There is a bit of marsh on the NE corner, onto which I have placed a large stone building. I also keep a 2x1 shed on the other side, and there is an old newbie shack on the hill. Other than that, the deed is open land ready for use! Farming and raising animals would be quite doable.

I am interested in teaming up with a villager to develop the deed further. Premium only, and I prefer someone with a little experience - enough to know Wurm is the game for you and you're not going to quit in a week's time.

I am open to ideas on what to do with the place - at the moment it is more or less just going to waste. I don't need help with the upkeep. I maintain one spirit guard there so it's relatively safe.

A bit about the location - the deed is lakefront land - you can see almost all of bear lake from the hill. Bear Lake has canal access to the northern ocean and to Echo Lake in the south. There is a mountain range immediately east of the deed in which we can mine Iron and other useful stuff. Nearest sand is on deed. Nearest clay is on Echo Lake. Good hunting and fishing in the area. Heavily wooded on and around the deed so no shortage of lumber.

wurm.20130712.1406.jpg

It is an old deed for Deliverance: This settlement has acquired knowledge that increases the productivity bonus of its citizens by 1.75%.

I used to have a deed across the water from you that I founded when Deliverance opened, then I moved to Exodus when that opened. 

A great location, good luck finding villagers.

• Like 1

Lol I remember cutting 450felled trees around there for one guy, after I had done the job the forest looked just as same as when I got there xD

Enough trees for even 90woodcut.

That house has been there forever, everyone has seen it, good place to live in ^^

Hope you get it running again!

Edited by silakka

hi there! im across the lake from you at the moment. (lakeside lair deed on map)

i'll be glad to see more people moving in, we need more nice locals :) it's a really nice spot. quiet, nice views, good people, etc.

• Like 1

I used to have a deed across the water from you that I founded when Deliverance opened, then I moved to Exodus when that opened. 

A great location, good luck finding villagers.

Which deed was that? Twin lakes? Ramen empire?

Lol I remember cutting 450felled trees around there for one guy, after I had done the job the forest looked just as same as when I got there xD

Enough trees for even 90woodcut.

That house has been there forever, everyone has seen it, good place to live in ^^

Hope you get it running again!

That would've been for Bonegetter I think? He was making a big palisade fort - which was complete last I looked :)

I called the deed Lake Windermere, I'm definately gonna pop back this week and see how the area has changed!

I called the deed Lake Windermere, I'm definately gonna pop back this week and see how the area has changed!

The name rings a bell but I don't recall exactly where it was... unless it was directly south of the whispering wood, but I thought someone called Griebo owned that one...

Just visited the area and my place was just behind what is now Insight. Changed a lot since I was there. Lots of sprawling 1 storey buildings (why do people do that?)

Just visited the area and my place was just behind what is now Insight. Changed a lot since I was there. Lots of sprawling 1 storey buildings (why do people do that?)

I think Trencal has a master plan for taller buildings but hasn't got up to it yet.

I recall your deed - you weren't active there long unfortunately. Misty Lake was east of you, where Insight is now.

hey are you still looking. Im an old hand at the game, played on epic untill I was jobless, then I came back and all the members of the deed I was with had left after it got raided. Looking to start over on deli to do some eventual part time PvP on chaos. Let me know if your still looking.

Yep still looking. For some reason I didn't see your post until now (two weeks later) though, oops! I thought I had this thread watched...

Hey, I would like to join! I am premium and have some experience with the game, my main interest is ship building and youre lake front with a canal with a lot of forested area, so its a perfect location for me!