Sign in to follow this  
Gaeron

Inventory Wear

When an item in your inventory hits 90+ damage it would be nice if the graphic became red or had a red background, and a similar effect for the toolbelt.

This is for those inattentive people who get carried away.

Yes, I've just destroyed another skiller hatchet. :unsure:

• Like 6

+1 ... destroyed my first ever skiller rake, now I'm scared to tend large farms :P

put this one up as a suggestion on uservoice though it needs some up votes there.

-1. The damage on each item is shown, thats enough.

You are just a lazy boy aint you!

+1 a visual is not a uncommon feature. Almost every mmo out there that has a item damg has a paperdoll or the item on the quick bars go red to show the item is about to break. Anything that would attract other gamers to wurm I'm all for.

I see your problem, but I've never let a skiller tool break.  I stack 3 actions, then do a repair on the 4th action every time.

Even if i never broke a tool i don´t see why not, is a fine idea.

+1

+1

I have small addition : we have custom timers and skill showing gui but no damage reminder. It will be great if we can set notifications to be shown on screen when selected for it (from inventory or paperdoll) item reaches selected level of damage - that will work almost same as we selecting skills to show. This will be good for some of us who prefer to repair things like 95+ ql  pickaxes more often so they lose less ql. Also it will show that your skilling tool almost broke not with small red outline in menu (which you can forget to open) but with normal damage bar

Edited by Jerrywalker

+1   I use inventory window and repair at every .5 dam so is not a problem for me, but for those that use paper doll or toolbelt and cant see damage at a glance without a mouse over this should be in the game. Personally if i had to use doll or toolbelt  i would want to see it shown at 10% and 75%.