Sign in to follow this  
whereami

An Existing Connection Was Forcibly Closed By The Remote Host

I had wurm running, went afk for about an hour or two. When I came back, my client was still open, but it seemed I was not connected to the server. Whenever I right clicked, it was constantly "Refreshing" and would never finish. So, I closed the client.

Now, when I try to log in (Even with another character) I get this;

Network Error:<An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host>

And it doesn't log me in. I have waited for about 5 hours now, but it still wont let me log in.

EDIT: I have managed to log into an alt on Deli (It seems I cannot log into Chaos, where this occurred) and it says I am still online.

What gives? How do I fix it? I've tried restarting my computer, and I'm sure that it is not a firewall problem on my end. I don't know what else could be the problem. I think my account needs to be logged off somehow, but obviously I cannot do this myself since I can't even log in.

Cheers

Edited by whereami

Bummer.  I just tried getting on Chaos and got the same error.  I guess its back to Indy as usual :P

if i cannot log on and pay prem will it abdicate me from emporer because i cannot log on to do so becouse of this problem

I am unsure of what happens when an Emperor loses premium, but if that is the case, Rolf is usually pretty good about restoring things to the way they were, especially if they were the fault of a server bug/crash. After all, Rolf is one of the few and only people that actually reimburse us for downtime.