Sign in to follow this  
nosfirebird

Cr Nerf On Epic When Allied With Different Kingdom

when a WL kingdom allies with the other there should be a CR nerf like when going to a different server.

the WL kingdoms are too powerful right now (too large of zerg force) when they ally together they are near unstoppable they are able to muster 30 ppl within a moments notice also make it so that they are forced to stay in the alliance for more then 10 days due to the fact they love to enter a alliance when it suites them and leave it when they are done attacking BL.

posteh and the others from his deed love to bring up the LORE(when its in there favor) which is made up to resemble the middle ages so if you look back in time they would not join forces then leave it within 10 minutes if they broke the alliance they would go to war with each other until retribution is made (cooldown timer)

• Like 2

Also please refrain from personal attacks in suggestion posts, this is not Skirmishes Thread.

Edited by thenewcndo

how surprising all of the WL is -1ing this because it would affect them in a negative way only reason why they are doing it. ;)

You're just not even trying anymore sir.   -1

how surprising all of the WL is -1ing this because it would affect them in a negative way only reason why they are doing it. ;)

Well I didn't want to say it because it might hurt your feelings but the idea is generally bad, and doesn't make much sense lore wise.

the lore itself makes no sense you guys are just angry cuz im outing how u use the lore when it helps you and dismiss it when it will hurt you

"if the alliance didn't result in a complete failure"

"the WL kingdoms are too powerful right now (too large of zerg force) when they ally together they are near unstoppable"

Hmm.  -1.  Clearly upset, and making rage posts/suggestions.  Can you show me anywhere the alliance did any serious damage that was considered unstoppable?  No, you can't.  You, like many other BLers, just play a victim card and exagerrate the truth.  

Edited by Postes

Aren't you JK? Wouldn't it affect you in a negative way? Maybe instead of whining about the player balance you should just convert already and help out their numbers rather than exploit the games flaws to try and sabotage things and not even hitting the right targets to aid BL.

• Like 1

why would i be upset im JKH i just see what is going on in neutral grounds i dont care about elevation you guys can do what u want when u want im just outing how you guys operate.

Aren't you JK? Wouldn't it affect you in a negative way? Maybe instead of whining about the player balance you should just convert already and help out their numbers rather than exploit the games flaws to try and sabotage things and not even hitting the right targets to aid BL.

it would make no point for me to convert since BL has max of 5-10 ppl online at any time when WL allies they are able to muster 30+ ppl in short amount of time hence the CR nerf to even out the zerg

Edited by nosfirebird

' when i get thirsty i drink JKH/JKE tears :ph34r: '

The ironing is delicious.

Delete this thread if you can.

This actually makes sense, in a horrible thought out sort of way.

Would rather see it being the low pop bonus than a nerf for everyone else.

Since MR and JK are effectively one kingdom for the duration of the alliance, I don't see why they shouldn't be counted that way in terms of the low population bonus that blacklight could revive.

I think it may be a joke since if BL really was so small they would have the low pop bonus

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Maybe if BL weren't douches a WL kingdom would team up with them and attack the other.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Maybe if BL weren't douches a WL kingdom would team up with them and attack the other.

they are unable to ally due to posteh's meddling

+1

Base kingdoms shouldn't be able to ally rather, and the only reason why they haven't done any serious damage so far is due to their personal incompetence

And the wler 'lore' card, magranon is an enemy against fo and vyn on valrei, so lore-wise it would make sense if they wouldn't be able to ally, and another way to do it is to make them be able to ally, but after a week or so both kings from the allied kingdoms auto-abdicate due to their traitorous act to their god(s) and will not be able to ally for 6 months - 1 year or so after

It would probably be better to take this personally to rolf in irc or something because of course them wlers will drown planets with their tears when they get something OP taken away from them

Edited by Che
  • Like 1

also jk should not be able to be mag and MR should not be able to be vyn. both of them can be fo but cannot champ fo.

at first yes it was kinda a joke but now i think about it... IT KINda MAKES SENSE!!! ill go ahead and actually organize the posts into one suggestion in 3 days time and when he comes on next ill give him all the bugs with the hunted system and the overall suggestion of this post AND THE REPLY's.

so please do not just +1 or -1 i need to know exactly what you like and what you dont like so i can tell him what the majority want balanced upon the valrei and the lore systems

• Like 1

-1 to original post as it would make alliances between kingdoms redundant, however I as many people can admit the whole lore system and gods etc makes no sense and needs looking into.

I don't really have an opinion on any of this, but I'd just like to point out how everyone is getting their jimmies rustled over nothing. Kingdoms have worked together for years without having to ally, and the benefits of having an "official" alliance are so negligible that it's not even worth discussing, really. What do you get? Immunity from your allies' 0.4 damage pillar spells? A green outline around the allied kingdom? Wow, what a huge boon to your raiding party. No wonder people are fighting tooth and nail to keep it how it is.

The only real issue that allying presents is the numbers issue, but again, people have been working together for years. And considering how much we BLers talk about our wins at The Deed and then at DSC, I don't think we have much of a right to claim that their alliance is OP or whatever. The zerg is here to stay; we just need to deal with it the best that we can.

• Like 1

Just shows how incompetent you are Che when you need game mechanics to ally another kingdom.

Politics in game are a skill that doesn't show up on the skills tab, but are very important.  It makes sense that good can't ally evil, but if the means justify the end, the two similar white light kingdoms could team up to purge the evil from the lands of Wurm.

I don't understand where all this is coming from tbh

• Like 1