Sign in to follow this  
Iorveth

Kingdom Alliances And Cooldowns

Alliances between kingdoms need to be changed:

Reasoning:

- White-light kingdoms are allowed to ally with each other and create Player Made Kingdoms from their templates; Currently 2 White-Light template kingdoms exist

- Black-light has no ability to ally with any kingdom even a Player Made Kingdoms and a Player Made Kingdom can not be formed from the Black-light template and there is currently only 1 Black-light template kingdom in existence

- Currently on Epic , the two White-light template kingdoms are constantly allying and breaking the alliance and there is no cool down on making and breaking the alliance

- Proof of the alliances being formed and then broken repeatedly

- Jun 30, 2013 9:10:50 PM  Mol Rehan forms alliance with Jenn-Kellon

- Jun 30, 2013 11:49:28 PM  Jenn-Kellon is no longer allied with Mol Rehan

- Jul 3, 2013 10:27:07 AM  Mol Rehan forms alliance with Jenn-Kellon

- Jul 3, 2013 10:37:13 AM  Jenn-Kellon forms alliance with Mol Rehan

- Jul 3, 2013 1:12:30 PM  Mol Rehan is no longer allied with Jenn-Kellon

- Jul 6, 2013 6:26:35 AM  Mol Rehan forms alliance with Jenn-Kellon

- Jul 7, 2013 8:48:23 AM  Mol Rehan is no longer allied with Jenn-Kellon

Solution:

- Add another Black-light based kingdom to the game

- Give Black-light the ability to create Player Made Kingdom with the Black-light template

- Allow Black-light the ability to create Alliances with Player Made Kingdoms based off of any template

- Allow Black-light to make alliances with the other template kingdoms

-Place a cool down on making and breaking an alliance between kingdoms(30 days sounds reasonable - because otherwise making an alliance between kingdoms for a few hours is not an actual alliance more a temporary cease-fire so that the enemy would be outnumbered and it can be abused too easily without a cool down)

- Remove the ability for template kingdoms to ally with each other

also only serious posts , try to keep this clean

Edited by Tpikol
moderation edit
  • Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, July 8, 2013 - OT
Hidden by Jberg, July 8, 2013 - OT

+1 i didnt even read it

View hidden Post

+1 i didnt even read it

View hidden Post

-1 I also did not read

View hidden Post

-1 I also did not read

NOOB ALERT WEEEEEWOOOOOOOO

-1.  Sorry, just people upset that the game isn't going in their favor.  Using terms like 'borderline abuse'?  I don't see anything being abused, it's an intended feature for WL kingdoms to do diplomacy.  

A lot of the suggestions also just defeat the purpose of diplomacy and contradict one another.  Not very well thought-out.  

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

View hidden Post

-1.  Sorry, just people upset that the game isn't going in their favor.  Using terms like 'borderline abuse'?  I don't see anything being abused, it's an intended feature for WL kingdoms to do diplomacy.  

can you just go away really ok bye bye

every 2 mins? sry but no make it like convert cooldown can only do it once every 14 days

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Jberg, July 8, 2013 - OT

-1 didn't even read

Edited by 3dSquareMan

only thing that is odd about the situation is that the very nature of an "alliance" isn't one that is broken and reformed 4 times in a single week.

Diplomacy is cool. It's a very real part of war and conflict.  The amount of flipfloppy alliance, however, is dumb.   Ceasefire's have minimum times ususally and not an 'at will' sort of agreement. 

Adding a more complex and timed manner of diplomacy would solve any 'issues' with it and provide an additional layer of gameplay.

Edited by Seviago

Get a BL'r to ascend and sure why not. I have to assume Nathan will have his own template one day so why not another BL'r aligned player ad well.

i have an easy solution just remove all the kingdoms and its every man for them selves then it would be deed vs deed pure carnage

• Like 2

There really should be a cooldown, its ridiculous that there isn't

Oh, we want to ally with you for a couple hours so we can raid together, we aren't "actually" allied.

Its just a bit silly, especially since blacklight does not even have the option to ally that the other two kingdoms do.

• Like 1

Don't you guys just convert people to BL raid with them, and then they go back to JK to their deeds as JK? Isn't that the same concept? 

• Like 2

View hidden Post

Don't you guys just convert people to BL raid with them, and then they go back to JK to their deeds as JK? Isn't that the same concept? 

lol

View hidden Post

i converted by a bug and it glitched my deed since its not supposed to be in water and made it disband

View hidden Post

Well this thread lasted a good five minutes... 

View hidden Post

Well this thread lasted a good five minutes... 

All the contentless JK posts really helped it out.

View hidden Post

contentless JK posts

can you just go away really ok bye bye

Hmm... guess you read what you like, which is why bias posts and threads like this just go poorly.  

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Tpikol, July 8, 2013 - cleaning
Hidden by Tpikol, July 8, 2013 - cleaning

Removing

please delete

Edited by Iorveth

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Jberg, July 8, 2013 - OT

nvm i guess, moderators doing wacky things 

Edited by Postes

The first time the alliance was formed it was to test some functionality, since then the two kingdoms have allied twice to do joint events, after the events were completed, the alliances were disbanded to prevent any sort of funny business afterwards.

There has been no abuse of the alliance system or any sort of shady business.

I understand that you were disallowed to ally a WL PMK with BL but that was a different issue and I don't see the need for cooldowns or other roadblocks to be put in place when the system is being used as intended.

• Like 1

Please refrain from starting a new topic of the same suggestion because you didn't like the replies to the original one.