Sign in to follow this  
3dSquareMan

Capsalot On Elevation Is Recruiting

We are Jenn-Kellon, The Best Kingdom.

• Extremely Large Deed For Farming and Animal Husbandry Lovers
  • No Housing Height Restrictions or House Inspections for Lag
  • Barely Any Rules besides don't be a fine gentlemen
  • No Internal Village Drama, Guaranteed.
  • CAPSALOT Layout, Community Skill Housing without typical Wild/Epic village layout

Join CAPSALOT today.

pm Cubeman, Fernando, Or Rakanoth in-game

Dang I wanted to join but I'm one fine gentleman.

Good luck Cube

• No Housing Height Restrictions or House Inspections for Lag

Join CAPSALOT today.

pm Cubeman, Fernando, Or Rakanoth in-game

Are there actually places that have these? It sounds like something from out of a god awful Home Owners Association. 

Are there actually places that have these? It sounds like something from out of a god awful Home Owners Association. 

Deeds can become extreme lag monsters, Whitestone was so bad that even without defenders causing problems anyone without a top end computer couldn't get within 30 tiles of the deed(or even look in it's direction) and everyone else had to drop their settings to minimum and even then crashes were a regular thing. We relogged constantly to control the crashes.

new requirements to join CAPSALOT,

titan's in sli or equivalent to get more then 20fps

Hey, I might be interested, but i'm not certain I'll be doing any hardcore gaming for the time being. (i will be logging on to play almost daily, at least)
I used to be JK a year ago, but I stopped playing for a while and was converted to Freedom when I logged back in yesterday.

I would like to become JK once again, but I'm not certain as to how much I will be able to contribute to Capsalot's greatness, as I probably don't have too many valuable skills. 
What are your demands of new recruits? Will I have to spend all my in-game time doing work to earn my place?

Or can I join you and start building my own stuff? or at least build outside, in the vicinity of Capsalot?
Thanks

Hey, I might be interested, but i'm not certain I'll be doing any hardcore gaming for the time being. (i will be logging on to play almost daily, at least)

I used to be JK a year ago, but I stopped playing for a while and was converted to Freedom when I logged back in yesterday.

I would like to become JK once again, but I'm not certain as to how much I will be able to contribute to Capsalot's greatness, as I probably don't have too many valuable skills. 

What are your demands of new recruits? Will I have to spend all my in-game time doing work to earn my place?

Or can I join you and start building my own stuff? or at least build outside, in the vicinity of Capsalot?

Thanks

PM'd