Sign in to follow this  
Nadineb

Wts 5 Speed Horses (7 Traits Max) {Exo}

In this topic I will post the (newborn) horses with 5 speed traits.
Stocks are continuously changing so contact me if you are looking for something special.
I will update this post when I have new stocks. Newborn horses it will be ridable in 2-3 weeks and can live up to a year when cared for.

Most horses I have are foals since they sell like fresh 'n hot buns :) Main colors of my current breeding stock is brown - palomino and grey so other colors then that are rare atm!

I am on holiday - back 7 september

I will probably have lots of foals when I get back so be sure to check back after that date. Follow the topic to stay up-to-date!

Current Stock

Eckersad - male - adolescent
It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. (normal 5 speeder)
Mother is Venerable fat Hearteast. Father is Old fat Flashecker.

Reserved

Jackwalking - male - foal ~ Reserverd for Huntgrem
It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. (5 speed traits + tough + healthy)
Mother is Mature fat Chaserhoney. Father is Mature fat Benwild.

Windhalt - male - foal ~ Reserved for Dextrome
It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. (5 speed traits + tough + healthy)

Pricelist
50c per horse for brown, palomino and grey
1s per horse for black or white

Delivered in central Exodus for free
Having me waiting when delivering is not appreciated and will cost you. Price is negotiable if you want more then 3 horses at once.

Edited by Nadineb
  • Like 1

WARRIORRAGE, brown - born this week

It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.

Will take this I am at boppingtonville

contact kins or Megatarre

Thanks!

Hi Megaterra! Thank you for the order. I will probably contact Kins since I can see when she is online ;)

RUNDUKE - white - newborn

I am at T-sou-ke x6 y31 if that is too far I can go to Esert

• Warriorrage is sold to Megatarre

Runduke is now reserved for Afira and send PM about delivery

Adjusted the stocks and lowered the prices. Come one people, buy those horses! :P

Update; Stock list is running low! Thank you all for business and come again :)

Update; a new generation has arrived! Get your fresh newborn foals now!

In this topic I will post the (newborn) horses with 5 speed traits.

Stocks are continuously changing so contact me if you are looking for something special.

I will update this post when I have new stocks. Newborn horses it will be ridable in 2-3 weeks and can live up to a year when cared for.

Current in stock

- To many to keep this list up-to-date -

• All current horses have 5 speed + tough + healthy!
  • A few horses of just ridable age, most are newborns
  • Only brown - palomino and grey at the moment

Price

50c per horse - delivered in central Exodus for free

Having me waiting when delivering is not appreciated and will cost you. Price is negotiable if you want more then 3 horses at once.

WTB some (maybe 4) 7 traits 5 speed horses (no gray) with delivery I'm at Varsovia - Loc Exodus x47 y35 (East shore island)  My nick in game and forum is Irbiska please pm me  :) 

Thank you Nadineb, you're great person. All horses are beautiful and well maintained. Immediate delivery.

I would be interested in a male and female, feel free to contact me in-game (Dextrome) - I'll try to reach you as well ;)

Nadine, i would like a unrelated pair of black horses, male and female with those traits, willing to wait since  you indicated you have no black horses atm.

I'm interested in males and females I can breed, no real rush but have money and I'm fairly  close to esert. I say no rush because I have to get more padocs built anyway.

I want Jackwalking - male - foal, I am at x36y43, what would you charge for delivery please?

I am looking for 1 or 2 more mares for my own breeding so please let me know.

Thank You,

I would like to reserve Windhalt 

(EDIT: And I'd prefer to wait until I can reserve 2 more horses of my choosing and then pick them all up at once, if that's alright)

Edited by Dextrome