Sign in to follow this  
Protunia

Give Players The Ability To Dye Their Hair And Animals Hair Pink, Red, Etc....

Simple give the players the ability to dye hair on themselves and their animals what ever color they desire.

Yeah I know the thoughts of Pink Ponies running around might scare some people, but hey why not??

I mean the game is evolving perhaps this will be fun!! :)

I am working on breeding a pure white line of horses atm.....so the colors will show up nicely.

And I would love to have purple hair :D

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 2

+1 for dying your characters hair, but since theres already a color "system" for the wildlife I say -1 to it, since red's raging, blues slow and so forth.

-1 Would literally just kill the game if this was put in, literally everyone would quit.  Based upon my research.  

not a fan of the idea.. pink seems too unrealistic for me

-1 terrible idea

Edited by Stonesolid

-1 pointless suggestion

Edited by Olloch

Everyone is having fun giving you back your trademark -1 but in all honesty i don't like the idea. I would prefer they take out the crazy colors on animals we have now like the pink and blue unicorns. If you are going to add in color changes to horses then give them more variety like paints or appaloosa markings.

As far as the hair thing goes i think it is fine the way it is and would hate to see pink or purple hair it just does not fit well here..imo   

Everyone is having fun giving you back your trademark -1 but in all honesty i don't like the idea. I would prefer they take out the crazy colors on animals we have now like the pink and blue unicorns. If you are going to add in color changes to horses then give them more variety like paints or appaloosa markings.

As far as the hair thing goes i think it is fine the way it is and would hate to see pink or purple hair it just does not fit well here..imo   

I think it might actually add something to the game myself,  I mean we are adding wizards sticks now.....

It Would be kewl to be a wizard with purple gear and hair dyed riding a purple horse :D

Perhaps its not quite time yet, but I think it would add to the overall game allowing this to happen.

Ok....maybe just dye the gear the horse is wearing? and the gear / hair the player has???

Something to personalize things for the player.

Protunia no one will take you serious due to you completely being a... (I'll let you insert your own word for that one) We all understand your idea but you do have something that can personalize yourself. You have an avatar which can now be changed to your fit, you have a lantern that glows whatever color your choose and you have a name over your head to which you either made good or bad for yourself. We do not need little things like different color hair or horse gear to point out who is who. If it really comes down to it just track the ground under the person to find out there name. As for personality; colored hair would never be seen due to most people wear helmets, and no I'm not just talking about epic as people on freedom wear helms as well...

To point of the fact that we have wizards now is a complete derail to your first idea; it has completely nothing to due with whatever your suggestion is and I really have no idea you put it out there. To be honest you basically said "We have wizards now so how about purple dinos" It makes no since to bring up to different subjects to put out a similarity when there is none between the two whatsoever...

Going back to your original idea I honestly can't say who would enjoy this... This isn't a cutsey anime game, why would we want bright pink hair to hurt our eyes, have enemies see you from a far distance... It would just be an eyesoar on the game and I'm sorry but if it ever happened I think I might have to alt F4 and never return...

Anywho best of luck next time Protunia I believe you have failed this one.

I dont like the idea of hair dye, I absolutely dont like the idea of dying animals a la minecraft.

However !

We should be able to dye cloth and maybe leather clothing/barding.

It is ridiculous that we can dye WALLS, and lanterns to project coloured light, but we cant paint our white cloth shirts!

• Like 1