Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

Treasure Hunt

So the Summer Fayre left me with some extra prizes I didn't have time to give out. I always intended a treasure hunt to be part of it, and i've finally had time to start spreading the love.

Consider this Part One - more treasure will follow when I have time (next week most likely):

Treasurehunt.png

• Like 3

What a Wonderful idea and such a nice thing to do! Congrats!

Speaking of... its been a while since Oracle released a chest of some banned player.

ok maybe i should make my question a bit more precise ;) I meant if this X is just a vague spot and the actual treasure search is more like in a certain radius around it, if it would be the spot I would've found it already :P

edit: found a 75ql  long bow near shadow realm  ;)

Edited by Miretta

Each X marks a Large Chest (I think I named them all "Treasure Chest") with some treasure in. If you find it empty, someone else probably got there first. The locations are reasonably accurate I think.

Miretta, that bow I just dropped on top of the chest, as it wouldn't fit inside hehe

Edited by Wraithglow

ok maybe i should make my question a bit more precise ;) I meant if this X is just a vague spot and the actual treasure search is more like in a certain radius around it, if it would be the spot I would've found it already :P

edit: found a 75ql  long bow near shadow realm  ;)

9 Tiles in front of my door *Facepalm*

Nice idea i wish i had noticed it earlier, at least i'am pushing the chest to my house :P

Edited by Animar