Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Rite Of Spring This Sunday

Muspellsheimr Kastali will be doing an RoS cast this Sunday at 8PM London Time. Make sure to burn up your sleep bonus by then!

Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130707T20&p0=136&msg=Independence+RoS

For anyone interested in joining us, we are located at (8x, 55y) on the Indepenence Community Map. It is easiest to get to us by boat, but there are roads around the coastline to us from Akhenaten and Phoenix Enterprises.

We need two more high faith Vynora priests to join us in casting if anyone can help. :)

Thanks!

Edited by Xallo

I can ship in my 67 faith vyn priest for some extra favor :)

Sure! We should have enough favour if the both of you two come, but we can always use more. :)

I've got an 80 faith priest and live just 10 minutes from there so I'll definately come.

I've a delivery to do down there, so could bring Pifa along (100 faith) if needed

Not going to be able to make it as its on Sunday :(

We have a wedding in the family this weekend so I might not even be on but glad anyways that someone organised it. Good luck! :)

As far as I know RoS casts can fail, with more people linking though it will take less time before it can be cast again :)

Since its relatively close to my home empire, I shall sail on site in person for the very first time ever for a RoS cast. My priest will accompany me to offer a link (and very high skill in channeling, although I think that is redundant).

I don't want to be an annoying stickler, but the timer seems to indicate the usage of British Summer Time (BST) and not GMT. My math might be off, but I seem to recall being 5 hours different than GMT when not in Daylight Time myself. And the timer shows a 5 hour difference for me and I am on Daylight Time.

So go with the timer and ignore the suffixes?

I don't want to be an annoying stickler, but the timer seems to indicate the usage of British Summer Time (BST) and not GMT. My math might be off, but I seem to recall being 5 hours different than GMT when not in Daylight Time myself. And the timer shows a 5 hour difference for me and I am on Daylight Time.

So go with the timer and ignore the suffixes?

Yeah, go with the countdown :)

I've an 80+ faith vyn if that helps :)

Hi, unfortunately the vyns prem time has lapsed and I do not currently have the silver to reprem her. Sorry for any inconvenience caused :(

[14:15:24] Hellroth casts 'Rite of Spring' on an altar of Vynora.
[14:15:24] You feel enlightened.

Thanks to everyone who attended! :)

Thanks again for hosting the RoS cast guys! Grats to all!

Q