Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Premium Time And Sleep Bonus

Premium players have now received added premium time and sleep bonus as reimbursement for the issues we had this weekend with server downtime.

• Like 9

That is great nice gesture, thanks devs

I'm sure some whimers will start song about their sb was full even before, so they did not get any new sb this way. We should not forget this is free gift for our inconvenience with game out of service for some time.

I have to say, my believe in Wurm developers slowly returning after all that small (mostly unannounced) bug repairs after 1.1 release. All my problems with 1.1 are gone now. And we can see new level of comunication. Thats great, continue in this tendency and Wurm will raise to better tomorrows

I still hope for some improvement in performance and I will be happy Wurmian :rolleyes:

• Like 1

That is great nice gesture, thanks devs

I'm sure some whimers will start song about their sb was full even before, so they did not get any new sb this way. We should not forget this is free gift for our inconvenience with game out of service for some time.

I have to say, my believe in Wurm developers slowly returning after all that small (mostly unannounced) bug repairs after 1.1 release. All my problems with 1.1 are gone now. And we can see new level of comunication. Thats great, continue in this tendency and Wurm will raise to better tomorrows

I still hope for some improvement in performance and I will be happy Wurmian :rolleyes:

I have 5 hours sleep bonus already :(

ty:)

and extra thx for the headsups so I had time to use up my sb :)

• Like 3

Thank you,  now I have a full SB bar and 6 extra hours premy time. Im 1 very happy camper! :-)

Thank you  devs.. Generous and wiht the heads up , sb is well needed  ;)

Hi,

appreciate this!

Especially I love the game time credit we got.

That's the way to handle this, IMHO - customers have no access to the game for 4h, so all (that have active prem time) get reimbursement + a little bonus. 25% wouldn't hurt IMHO, so for this 4h down time 5h prem would be added.

For sure, free players (our reserve soon to become prem) would be fraggled this way. So I'd recommend to give them (as long as they was online for 30 min before the server went down) some tokens that can be used to get an initial premium. 20S + 5(?) "tokens" would be accepted then by the bank for a first time premium for 2 months, with referral, bells and whistles, like as it had been done from the shop.

Sleep bonus for server downs should vanish, IMHO. We get loads of sleeping powder now anyways, and as long as it's the usual way (full SB replenishment after any server outage) it's price will go down and down.

Instead we (= Premiums) should get a fair reimbursement for our lost time, with a little sugar coating, and the free players should get a little help useful in case they'd really want to go prem.

Have fun!

Very well done! TYVM. advanced warning given two days ago was above and beyond. 

• Like 1

Very well done! TYVM. advanced warning given two days ago was above and beyond.

This sums it up for me

Great thank you :)

Seems that someone now understands that customers are right anytime. 

Just want to say thx for the extra premium time i find it much better than the sleep bonus ;p

Sign in to follow this