Sign in to follow this  
redchance

New Karma Actions (Mostly Good For Pve)

Note: Some are good only for PvE

1. less ticks per action for X minutes (this means that it takes less time to perform an action it would help for bulk production)

2. More skill gain per action for X minutes

X3. Refresh food and water (suggested high cost so that paths are still useful for that reason)

X4. increased quality of all items made for X Mins

X5. Increase rare chance for raw materials (preferably only for components needed to make larger projects)

PvE?6. Increased vehicle speed for x time

X7. Increased output for harvesting, chopping trees, butchering, etc for x minutes

PvE?8. Super stamina regeneration for x mins (high karma cost preferably)

New Ideas:

9. Increased damage on Mobs for short period of time

10. Decreased damage from mobs for short period of time

11. Faster climbing for x mins or no stamina use while climbing for X mins(useful for people wanting to build tall things but possibly abused)

12. Remove marsh

13. Larger quality improvements per success rate

Red is a NO

Blue is Revised but not accepted yet

Green will be a yes if i get enough comments

Edited by redchance

less ticks per action for X minutes

More skill gain per action for X minutes

Refresh food and water (suggested high cost so that paths are still useful for that reason)

increased quality of all items made for X Mins

Increase rare chance for raw materials (preferably only for components needed to make larger projects)

Increased vehicle speed for x time

Increased output for harvesting, chopping trees, butchering, etc for x minutes

Super stamina regeneration for x mins (high karma cost preferably)

Will add more ideas tomorrow

I am all for more usage for Karma, but i am going to -1 most of these ideas because Karma shouldn't take away from other things/abilities like priests

Less tick per action ( guessing you want the action faster ) , we have WoA for that.

More skill per action - We have CoC and Sleep Bonus for that.

Refresh, we have Path of Love and Rare+ item saccing, plus meditating can also give a refresh depending on skill lvl etc.  - Instead of a full Refresh, i would suggest a Bartender refill of food and water, which will refill both bars but doesn't give you 100% nutrition.

Increase Quality on items or materials,    should only be doable via rare tools and skill lvl imo.

Chance of Rare item is fine as it is and doesn't need nor should get a boost in any way, otherwise it would be pointless calling them " Rares ".

Increase veh speed for x time , this could have detrimental implications for the PvP servers, also the Super stamina regen would do the same.  Having this would be a " i win " button for anyone wanting to escape who has the karma, and if you don't have karma to pop the same button, then your out of luck ..... definite -1 from me , and i don't even pvp.

Extra resources i'm unsure of to be honest. While it would be nice to have, i don't see the need to do this because resources are abundant as it is.

Maybe something like :-

Create 20 Clay into a targetted container ( 30ql roughly) ( for those who have to travel to clay, would give them an option to either use Karma , or spend time getting it) - similar to Fo's dirt spell.

Option to maybe remove a single marsh tile for Karma cost ?

Sure there are other things we can suggest that doesn't reduce the usefullness of other stuff already in game.

1: less ticks per action for X minutes

2: More skill gain per action for X minutes

3: Refresh food and water (suggested high cost so that paths are still useful for that reason)

4: increased quality of all items made for X Mins

5: Increase rare chance for raw materials (preferably only for components needed to make larger projects)

6: Increased vehicle speed for x time

7: Increased output for harvesting, chopping trees, butchering, etc for x minutes

8: Super stamina regeneration for x mins (high karma cost preferably)

I added numbering for easier commenting !

1: I'm not sure what your after with this one.

2: Skillgain bonus for karma would be cool for pve or pvp

3: -1 on this one, already in game in numerous ways

4: +/- 1 here, I'd rather see 'larger QL improvements per success' here, which might actually be what you meant anyway

5: -1, already in game via saccing

6: +/-1 again, I'd rather see something for boat only like 'Favorable winds' to add a bit of speed

7: -1, would detract from benifits of sklil, enchants and rares

8: seems fine

I am all for more usage for Karma, but i am going to -1 most of these ideas because Karma shouldn't take away from other things/abilities like priests

Less tick per action ( guessing you want the action faster ) , we have WoA for that.

More skill per action - We have CoC and Sleep Bonus for that.

Refresh, we have Path of Love and Rare+ item saccing, plus meditating can also give a refresh depending on skill lvl etc.  - Instead of a full Refresh, i would suggest a Bartender refill of food and water, which will refill both bars but doesn't give you 100% nutrition.

Increase Quality on items or materials,    should only be doable via rare tools and skill lvl imo.

Chance of Rare item is fine as it is and doesn't need nor should get a boost in any way, otherwise it would be pointless calling them " Rares ".

Increase veh speed for x time , this could have detrimental implications for the PvP servers, also the Super stamina regen would do the same.  Having this would be a " i win " button for anyone wanting to escape who has the karma, and if you don't have karma to pop the same button, then your out of luck ..... definite -1 from me , and i don't even pvp.

Extra resources i'm unsure of to be honest. While it would be nice to have, i don't see the need to do this because resources are abundant as it is.

Maybe something like :-

Create 20 Clay into a targetted container ( 30ql roughly) ( for those who have to travel to clay, would give them an option to either use Karma , or spend time getting it) - similar to Fo's dirt spell.

Option to maybe remove a single marsh tile for Karma cost ?

Sure there are other things we can suggest that doesn't reduce the usefullness of other stuff already in game.

You must remember that all of these only last for a short amount of time yes you can get WoA and CoC, but those stay around much longer than karma would give you. As far as i have seen karma doesn't generate too fast, but that's for me. Many of these i said minutes for the time if u did not notice which would not bump out the use of WoA or CoC but simply be an extra supplement to them for a bit of time as a nice bonus for people wanting that 99 skill.

As for the increased speed, i intended that for PvE for faster travel but it could be implemented in PvP that you simply cant use it while in combat

Remember these are Ideas, i am simply looking out for opinions on them