Sign in to follow this  
redchance

Elephants, Rhinos, Saber-Tooth Tiger And Possibly Mammoth

I'm just saying i hear a lot of complaints in game. about Winter and I think that it would change a lot of peoples opinion of wintertime if for example we changed the creatures that come out when it snows. Like I would love to take a champion Black Bear and Paint it white and call them Polar Bears and also lets take our friendly Mexican wolves and make them arctic. then we could use the white fur you get from butchering and attach it to armor as a Back piece. not really for practicality but it would be aesthetically pleasing. I just think it would be Nice if we had something other than snow to grab the attention during our few days of winter. But i will note that if by some chance this gets picked i would really like it if the one of the improvements made to these creatures during the season is difficulty. Make them hard to kill.  

Oh and one more thing has anyone ever considered a Jackalope! Just saying that would be pretty freaking cool to log on one day and see one bounding around your deed.

Wurm definetly needs more animals

• Like 1

yes, some variety would be nice i shouldn't expect a spider every time i walk a road, i should be wondering what animal will attack me this time.

i would cross off all the flying ones at the moment because i don't think they could add them to the game even though a pegasus would be cool, swordfish and whales would be nice to have in the game, but im looking at animals that could open up possibilities for new items in the game, like say a leopard rug.

Pheasants fly so should rolf delete them from the game now?

I want seals, that way we can walk around clubbing them to death without greenpeace chasing us.... Add in flying blood on the upswing of the club, and possibly staining to my clothes too. Please.

Uses for seals, um..... Sport.... Killing...,, some meat, but a lot of fat.

• Like 2

Pheasants fly so should rolf delete them from the game now?

do they fly in the game? chickens can fly too but do u see them fly long distances? 

Here is a suggestion for mobs. Take the list I compiled of medieval beast and select least 10 more mobs work on them and add them. Reasons?

1. Pve players don't like to kill another player and some of the reason's behind this are the following.

It promotes hatred toward another player pretty quick.

It can cause a regular person who is normally kind hearted to become more cold hearted toward real people in life.

It changes a person so much. How?

Well a npc that's "Non player character" does not talk smack if killed. They don't come back for revenge. There not a sore loser. They don't whine for days in a chat channel how you cheated or try to get you worked up. They don't get 6 buddies to group up or more and try to go only after you in a gang fight.

The Pve player likes a challenge but with out the drama that follows and a NPC mob gives this. It is not a real person it is fake fantasy so it promotes no violence at all. Only the ever so often out of control person who hates to lose will get mad and throw a fit.

Why did I mention all this?

Simple... Because the pvp player has there fight system for them and there challenge but, the pve player does not.

I would suggest a lot more aggressive mobs to be tagged to hill slopes. What do I mean? Well in the mountain area's where a noob can't do much with out good terraforming skills they stay clear of this till they are strong enough to do more but for us higher skilled players who go to these area's we are more skilled. I would recommend you have more aggressive mobs in the mountain ranges and allow them to roam down to flat land if they are close enough. Mob's in the mountains could have more HP and be a bit stronger. I live in the mountains my 3 deeds are based in the mountains so I don't wish nothing on anyone I wouldn't be willing to wish on my self.

The OP is like a lot of us in here with positive feed back we want more mob's and more challenge. Most of the negative feed back is coming from pvp player's who keep repeating the same old if you want a challenge come to epic or chaos. I will say if epic or chaos was PVE only we would come but seeing it's not you guys can have it.

do they fly in the game? chickens can fly too but do u see them fly long distances?

My point is Red Rolf could add them now and we can wait for the flying. If the game has a lot of flying mobs that can't fly it will weigh more on them as a dev to make it happen. If there are none then the thought will not weigh much on there mind.

i wasnt sure how half of that was linked to what i said but yes, we need stronger mobs in the game and a variety is nice to keep boredom from coming sooner rather than later

I want dogs that actually guard my fenced area and fight in packs I could take them with me on hunts

now that be cool to have anything that has an actual function not just a new skin on an animal

I keep cows because I like milks and cheese not that I take time to make either but I like to know they do more than make meatz ;) 

I'd like to see a fantasy mount creature next, got one in mind which I'd love to do myself for adding. Like a cross between jar jar binks and a tauntaun. Weak, anorexic looking but anyone could catch and use without a rope for travel at about 15kph.

+1 just make sure to add them to only one server and make sure they dont respawn after the first death. Just kidding.

I would love to see that we can make bird cages with special birds we can catch. Like a Phoenix or that the birds stay only ondeed and not outside. Until ddeed disbands. Like a spirit templar.

I'm all for some more animal types, real or fantasy.  It's a game, and we can have anything here.  Talking about the limits of the time it is set in are wrong, we have items from across centuries here, especially the ships.  We recently got new trees, and I must admit the larger variety of trees gives the world a much better feel, a bit more alive.  Having more creatures of any kind would just add to the atmosphere.  And how about some more birds, Rocs, Eagles, Ostrich, Emu, anything more than just chickens and pheasants.

And if we wait until they get the bugs fixed we'll never see anything new.

i have one more argument, hyenas and crocodiles are in the game, which are in the same habitat as elephants rhinos and tigers, you complain about exotic animals but they're already in the game might as well complete the look and thank you for the +1s