Sign in to follow this  
Pryath

Jenn Kellon Recruiting On Chaos

+1

Come to wild/chaos and play the real wurmonline.

Join us now.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Tpikol, July 8, 2013 - spam on the signature,wonder how he can do that but i cant
Hidden by Tpikol, July 8, 2013 - spam on the signature,wonder how he can do that but i cant

It was extremely exciting and also adventurous may be. I will definitely join this.

And another bump ! Join our great community !

Most players are mistaken thinking that Chaos is one constant killing and plundering, fighting for your life 24/7.

You couldnt be more wrong there. Maybe just 30% of all kingdoms population are able to fight / skilled for it.

We have lots of peaceful and friendly folks all around, JK or MR, doesnt matter.

Both kingdoms have their Knights who have found their passion in mastering Art of the War, as well as large number of crafters, builders, farmers and what else not.

None kingdom can function without support of non-fighter player group.

Even couple good masons can hold of 3 times larger attacking force just repairing their town walls, everyone have theirs own unique role in the kingdom.

Do not be misled by rumors, you do not need to be Master at arms to play on chaos, to be a part of a kingdom.

Kingdom is built by its People, and it wont stand on its own just with Fighters alone!

We welcome any sort of players to give it a try and join our Kingdom, our community, our Family.

You cant truly learn all the magic which this game have to offer You, if You haven't tried to be a part of a Kingdom.

Be something else, be Someone else.

Strive for new goals in this world we call Wurm.

• Like 6

Does one have to restart his skills if he moves to chaos from an epic server?

Does one have to restart his skills if he moves to chaos from an epic server?

Yes, sadly.

Also, our tabards are working! :D

ebede.png b1a95.png

b75d9.png cb314.png

19f9b.png 0e89c.png

Some minor clippage that's related to the model side of the tabard, but I think it looks great. ;)

• Like 3

Do you have place for priests on your kingdom? 

Of course we do! :)

Make an account and apply here: http://www.kyara.us/

If you need anything answered, please PM me in-game. :)

I thought those avatar shields were owls for ages. I always see an owl now even though I know they're not :D

Great kingdom, great experience on Wild. Epic JK homeserver is constant stuff happening in contrast to Wild. Not for everyone maybe but if the home server anti pvp stuff goes you'll be able to come over and join in killing and routing our new infestation of enemy alts living here.

Play both but stay JK. Cool thread!

Edited by Silures

I was done by the time i realized I forgot to wear the kingdom tabard but you get the message.

jkpropaganda.jpg

Today, Jenn Kellon showed their superiority against the Mol-Rehan Sons of Nogumps and slayed an army of them. A fellow Mercenary of our Kingdom called for assistance as he ran into a swarm of these fiends. Here are some pictures of the event. :)

6ee04.png dfeb7.png

6eadf.png 43366.png

Join today if you want to come on awesome hunting parties with us as well!

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 2

propaganda.jpg

Fun fact: Jenn-Kellon doesn't raid freedomer/BL deeds unless they pose a threat.  According to numerous testimonies this is something unique to our kingdom and I think it is worthy of merit.

• Like 2

Awesome place and friendly community! Just join a week ago and i'm loving it!

Don't be afraid of being slayed, you'll have your chance to slay back your enemmies ;)

Long live Jenn kellon!!

• Like 2

Bump! The Kingdom of Jenn Kellon is victorious yet again over The Empire of Mol Rehan, gaining another Scale set, Drake set, and various other moon metal loot.

11b3f.jpg

Players of the Empire were caught working their way to the White Light to recharge their Artifacts. We showed up in great force and put a stop to them before they even had a chance to start charging them.

If you would like to be apart of great historical battles such as the one above, then we'd love to have you join our Kingdom! Sign up at http://www.kyara.us today! :)

• Like 5

JENN KELLON

Loyalty & Strength

shieldbanner.png

The History of Jenn Kellon

As written in early Wurm Lore, Jenn Kellon is the combination of the ancient Kingdoms of Jenn, and Kellon, who united into one Kingdom in the late 800's, NT. The combination of these two Kingdoms created a virtually unstoppable empire, expanding to lands beyond those of their original home of Golden Valley. The Jenn Kellon discovered the island of Chaos (originally Wild) many years ago, and were met with little to no opposition by existing inhabitants. As the Kingdom expanded from the original landing site, known as The Landing, an ambitious battle-hardened warrior by the name of EagleF, accompanied by his friend DreamMaster, set their eyes on the vast desert West of The Landing, later to be known as the Great Kyaran Desert. After trekking through this monstrously sized and barren landscape, the two of them founded the first permanent settlement of Kyara. This town would be the future home of many of the Kingdom's greatest warriors, including our current Prince, Lord Gavin the Divine.

Future towns, such as those of Hammerfell, which housed the very first Prince of Chaos, Pedro the Great, were to be founded after the construction of Kyara began. Valhalla, founded by BaldeagleOG, is situated on he outer-most Western border of Jenn Kellon, and still to this day serves as a major obstacle protecting our Kingdom. Our Wall, which is commonly referred to as the 'Great Wall' of Jenn Kellon, protected the White Light's former position deep inside the land of Jenn Kellon. To this day, it still serves as a valuable outpost deed, menacing to the enemy's eye. Hotis Ad Portarum, another war outpost, served as the driving force of the destruction of a major Mol-Rehan town, Rivendell. Great battles were fought here, many were lost, but many were won. The determination of our fiercely-skilled warriors finally came to a rest after the town fell in flames to our forces. There are many other towns which have also fallen to our swords, such as those of Libilian Outlaws, Thunderdome, and The Dark Citadel. While our Kingdom is not always necessarily about war and destruction, we are there to defend our Land and destroy those who oppose a world of peace and freedom.

There are many great towns within the borders of Jenn Kellon other than the war deeds and outposts listed above, such as Sparta which holds our Southern front, The Damned deep in the wilderness of Jenn Kellon, Devil's Playground along the Northern Sea, The Furious Gulf, and the island of Tyre, and each of these house very respectable and well-skilled villagers. Many talented and combat-ready soldiers live in each of these towns, and enemies tend to shy away from visiting because of this. It is our Philosophy to protect and serve our Kingdom and its members. We take pride in ensuring that our Lands stay under our control, and that every citizen of our Kingdom feels safe to travel around within it without the fear of opposing Kingdoms and warriors.

In present days, most members of our glorious Kingdom enjoy a relaxing atmosphere. There is little threat deep inside our territory, and if an intruder is found within our Land, they are dealt with immediately. When a Call to Arms is sent, whether it be a town under siege, or someone being trailed by enemy warriors, our Kingdom is ready and willing to respond to the call. We do not hesitate to kill those who find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time without reason. All intruders are treated as enemy, so it is advisable to notify us before walking around in our Land. If you are interested in joining, there are guidelines below on how to join.

Core Values of Our Ever-Growing Kingdom

• As our motto states, we are a Kingdom who provides shelter for all who fly our flag, high and proud.
  • Respect is to be given to all members of our Kingdom, regardless of their position or skill level.
  • Jenn Kellon is a Democracy, meaning even the newest of members will have a say in decisions.
  • Honesty is to be expected at all times. Being honest is one of the most important ways to become trusted.
  • Being courageous and dependable is rewarding. Even menial tasks such as brick making is very respected.

Qualities of the Kingdom of Jenn Kellon

• Jenn Kellon is a Kingdom of many builders. We emphasize and encourage the creation of impressive works of art.
  • We are a Kingdom of many trades. You will find many people skilled in every profession of Wurm, and perhaps even you!
  • Jenn Kellon welcomes players of all types. We love those who are ambitious about wanting to become a skilled craftsman.
  • Priests have a special place in Jenn Kellon. They are very well respected and beloved for their abilities to enchant or even fight for the Kingdom.
  • Roleplayers are welcome, and we encourage all members to respect those who enjoy roleplaying, perhaps even joining in sometimes!
  • We are a very diverse group of people. Our players come from all over the world, including some from Russia and Australia.

Explanation of the Shield

• Colours: Blue signifies Strength and Loyalty; Green signifies Hope and Love; White signifies Sincerity and Peace.
  • Charge: The Dragon signifies Valiant Defense. It comes from the Keeper of Kyara and Guardian of Jenn Kellon.
  • Division: The Slanted Division represents Knighthood and Heroic Defense.
  • Mantling: The Olive Branch stands for Peace, Justice, and Liberty through profound Democracy.

Steps to Joining the Great Kingdom of Jenn Kellon

• Register on our Forums and feel free to browse the General Discussions: http://www.kyara.us/index.php
  • Patience: Please do realize this will likely not be an overnight thing. We take pride into welcoming new members, but this can be spoiled by spies and traitors.
  • After you have been accepted, your forum account will be upgraded to JK Citizen where you can read all the latest news and helpful advice for surviving on Chaos.
  • As time passes, you can quickly fly up in rank, perhaps becoming one of Jenn Kellon's most trusted war advisors!
  • Conact JK Members below :-

The Furious Gulf: Contact Nomadikhan or Johnston

Tyre: Contact Fomar

Devil's Playground: Contact Speedy(DonAngelo on forum, Alphawolfen or Atazs.

Valhalla: Contact Davy or Baldeagleog

Alternatively, pm Pryath and I will help out too

hello xallo im not sure how to do this but i would like to join jk and find a village willing to take me in.. if you have any recondamations i would like to hear them.. ty