Sign in to follow this  
Nectarine

Celebration Map

Hey just wanted To say that I deeded the disbanded deed Between Cobalt Quay and Elm Street at x39, y12....The deed is New Azure Bay......Also there is a deed not on the map at x38, y12 Called new Beginings..Thanks

Vanaheim at x37y40 has a typo, it's called Vanaheimr :) Great work btw..

Founded a new deed "Bedewed Woods" around x47/y15

Tried to map the area a bit, the roads are probably not entirely accurate.

zMcwV32.png

• Like 1

Sorry everyone, I've been ill for awhile. Don't think I've stopped updating the map just yet, and sorry for the late message. Hopefully I'll be feeling better in the next day or two.

delay?

You are doing this at a good speed ^^

continue the good work

edit: also Ref's Place joined our purple alliance

The new settlement of Minas Morgul is approximately at x24 y35 :) Would like if you could add it. Thanks a lot.

I would like to have my newest deed added and to report about a deed no longer there.

Disbanded Deed name: Chernogorsk

------------------------------------------

My deed name is : Hexium Minora

Alliance : Imperium Of Man

Ridgepoint y9,x35 has disbanded.

The Hidden-Whisky Highway is complete!

Well, for now. I have a plan to extend it south to Raven's Bluff and further west along an existing road that goes to the coast at Serenity Harbor. More lamps, signage, and beautification are on the way. Thank you for all the work you are doing with the map, and when you get to roads maybe now our area won't seem without =)

(There are many smaller roads and a few chunks of 2-lane that don't really go anywhere. I've only drawn the newly finished road and existing highway that connects Hidden Cove and Copper Kettle.)

Thanks to Melissa, Kuntur, Willow Landing, and Jacobw (wherever he may be) for material donations. Thanks to Tpikol for joining the road crew when that last bit seemed like it would NEVER END.

Hey just wanted To say that I deeded the disbanded deed Between Cobalt Quay and Elm Street at x39, y12....The deed is New Azure Bay......Also there is a deed not on the map at x38, y12 Called new Beginings..Thanks

Vanaheim at x37y40 has a typo, it's called Vanaheimr :) Great work btw..

Founded a new deed "Bedewed Woods" around x47/y15

Tried to map the area a bit, the roads are probably not entirely accurate.

UPDATING THESE RIGHT NOW! xD I feel so bad for having taken so long... I went from a stomach virus to an upper respiratory infection and my mouth tastes like... like disgusting, if it makes anyone feel better! I'll have the updated map uploaded as soon as I'm done, maybe the next hour... likely less tho. Thank you everyone, and I apologize for my absence. 

Also there is a deed not on the map at x38, y12 Called new Beginings..Thanks

Actually, I'm not exactly sure where this one should go there. Is it just beside the marker for Cobalt Quay? Or is it in the water? :o

I've updated the map with everything else tho. To the two who did the road sections, thank you very very much.

Edited by Nectarine

Here's my input for the little corner of Celebration that I live:

Oreimo has gone down and a new deed is at its place "Arnshire Castle".

Active deeds: "StriverSperat" x28 y17, "Castle Black" x28 y16, "Birch Wood Grove" x27 y18

I've also drawn the roads that exist around here and we take care of.

Also you might want to emphasize the roads between "Maplewood Trading Post", "Crispy Lake" and "Golden Market" as they are in pristine condition and used very often.

Keep up the good work Nectarine!

uUfIFbu.png

Hello :)
I'd like to add a deed to your map.

Deed Name: Zanarkand

Alliance: None

Location: Near Y19 X40/X39(its right by the Xcoord-line there, that little mountain on the map.

Also we have a mailbox.
The yellow is approx where it is, and the pink are roads nearby. Those are also approximate, and may not be 100% accurate.
zan_zpse21c3acb.png

Edited by RoseOfTheRaven

Sorry everyone, I've been ill for awhile. Don't think I've stopped updating the map just yet, and sorry for the late message. Hopefully I'll be feeling better in the next day or two.

Gud'day Nectarine,

Just wanted to 1st, compliment you on a job well done.  We understand ppl have RL and do get sick, hope you get well soon.

2nd a small suggestion,  can you please put an International Format Date Stamp on the top of the map, as we do have many users from all over the world.

2013-08-09  (year-month-day)... thus folks will be able to know at a glance if they have the lastest map.

Food for thought and keep up the good work.  It is coming together nicely.

Kindest regards!  Hughmongus

surveyor/cartographer contributor to the Indy map

It would also be nice if we could have the option to pm you to request that a disbanded deed not be listed for whatever reason (such as a mandatory wait for cash to reestablish or what ever)  It could be bad if you had a deed drop and were waiting on the cash to refound it, only to have someone notice it on this shiny nice map and come mess it up

Hi Nectarine

Could you please add my deed to the map?

Village name: Buena Bosque

Its exactly on the tile border of Y8/Y9 , and middle X29 ..(straigh south of Emerald lakes)

thx :)

Talarias

My hard drive has started to fail on me, so before it completely dies I've uploaded my PSD file for the map to the same dropbox folder as the maps. Photoshop is one of the programs that's giving me trouble and causing it to lock up so until I get it sorted, someone else can feel free to update things.

I apologize for taking so long to respond, and thank you to anyone that wants to update things.

I can take care of it, as long as it will work on Gimp.

I tried it with gimp

it was very difficult to seperate layers and it just got too messy.

I quited on it <_<

Two changes (-=

Mirkwood X29-30, Y 44-45 has been disbanded (was a deed of mine)

Stigmatta Stronghold X34-35. Y 47 has been set up (also mine)

Nice job on the map!

Nuka