Sign in to follow this  
Nectarine

Celebration Map

Let's try this again, shall we? Third times a charm? haha

I've continued with Tpikol's map work, these can be found here: CELEBRATION MAPS
For those unfamiliar with the dropbox interface, once you have clicked the map size you wish to view, there is a small "..." in the bottom right corner that will allow you to view or download the full resolution original.

So far so good. I have made a few changes however, these are as follows:

Disbanded deeds are now marked with a red icon. This change is to let players who are seeking to place new settlements know that there is (possibly) pre-terraformed land/resources here.

pByb2Zf.png

The names of alliances can now be shown in a colour of that alliance's choosing.
NOTE* This change is still being tested to see if more people like or dislike it.

wTaCpwv.png

The final change is just sort of my own insanity really, but I would like to add per tile accurate displays for all major roads/canals/tunnels... I've already been called both insane and genius for attempting this, considering you can scarcely see it, even on the 4096 map. But I know they are accurate and that's what matters most :D
An example can be found below, and I welcome all coordinates to any major travel areas so I can map them and add them as soon as possible.

bMNN6mt.png

Any other suggestions on ways to improve the map are always welcome, as well as any criticism on the changes made. Thank you all for keeping me updated on name changes and disbands, I couldn't do it without you :)

Edited by Nectarine
  • Like 5

roads tile by tile?,do u need a wurm planner map?

that looks hard to the people sending the info.

good luck and i hope u last more than the last guy

• Like 1

roads tile by tile?,do u need a wurm planner map?

that looks hard to the people sending the info.

I just need the coords of the start/end/general area of the road/canal/tunnel and I can map it from there :) Even something like "Highway from X to Y" would work.

The example image was taken from photoshop. Every 2x2 pixel block is one wurm tile so it makes things easy for me.

Edited by Nectarine

well in that case there is a highway from draenor x41 y 8 to cobalt quay x38 y12 and from there to crasus cinis x37 y11

• Like 1

Ragetown at Y6,X35 is disbanded.Thistlinde at Y8,x34 is disbanded. Neither one is terraformed. Thanks!

highway from draenor x41 y8 to cobalt quay x38 y12 and from there to crasus cinis x37 y11

Logging in to map this out now.

Ragetown at Y6,X35 is disbanded.Thistlinde at Y8,x34 is disbanded. Neither one is terraformed. Thanks!

Added this change and upload the new map. Thanks.

I would like to add per tile accurate displays

+1!!

I really appreciate you taking over and I wish the same as Tpikol.

Nice to see you dedicate to it

Edited by silakka
  • Like 1

well in that case there is a highway from draenor x41 y 8 to cobalt quay x38 y12 and from there to crasus cinis x37 y11

lol I'm doing this on an alt, that way if, or rather when I die it's no great loss... I've decided to take on the task of mapping my way from TD up to the Draenor area... haha should be interesting.

Fun Fact: There are exactly 222 road tiles between the TD coast and the end of the now blocked off road north of there lol Sky something I think the building was called. ... okay maybe I'm the only one who finds that fact fun.

lol I'm doing this on an alt

Your alt can join my deed temporarily so you don't have to run so far every time you die. Send me a PM in-game if you want to do that.

Eastern Outpost, new settlement (very small at the moment) at approx x47 y21. Aim to have a fort/castle and dock with merchant soon.

• Like 1

lol I'm doing this on an alt, that way if, or rather when I die it's no great loss... I've decided to take on the task of mapping my way from TD up to the Draenor area... haha should be interesting.

Fun Fact: There are exactly 222 road tiles between the TD coast and the end of the now blocked off road north of there lol Sky something I think the building was called. ... okay maybe I'm the only one who finds that fact fun.

DM did it this way

he placed difrent alts on map when he *looked* around and updated map :)

Eastern Outpost, new settlement (very small at the moment) at approx x47 y21. Aim to have a fort/castle and dock with merchant soon.

Updated. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay.

this are some disbands that u missed

iron mountain cove x43 y32

moonshine acres x27 y44-45

the steel foundry x39-40 y25-26

pax x41 y5
talenorn x42 y 7
Crassus cinis x36 y 11
eureka x28-29 y 27-28
Stiggmatta Copse x32 y48
Horn mountain valley x39-40 y13
celtic highlands x40 y14
abyss of woe x28 y17
Don't Redrum My Trees x45-46 y32-33
tercio viejo x33 y44
Port Andalusian x26 y26-27
Black Widow x36  y37
Black Widow Mines x37 y37
Black Widow Forest x37 y 38
Blackflame Island x30 y27
Jericho x14 y13
Phully And The Pig and Pigsrule on dragonskull island

willow landings need to be moved and witchwood stills added on the area south of blackflame island

mH2JZfH.jpg

Edited by Tpikol

Hello,

Valhalla at X38Y45 has disbanded some time ago. Nice work on the map so far :)

this are some disbands that u missed

Hello,

Valhalla at X38Y45 has disbanded some time ago. Nice work on the map so far :)

:argh: lol Thanks!! Summer has been busy so far this year so I've been away from my computer a bit more than I would like :D I greatly appreciate you all keeping me posted on disbands, I know you don't have to, so it really means a lot that you do it anyway.

You're all awesome  ^_^

Edited by Nectarine

36y 9x new deed - Burning Sands

It's part of our purple alliance =)

rr4gpf.jpg

Specific position

I would like to request my deed be on the map =p

Deed Name: New Remnant

Alliance: Imperium of Man

Location: Right next to the coast at X20 and Y47 Between Trinity and Erazors Edge.

Thanks =D

Germania Harbor at x25,y28 Disbanded.

36y 9x new deed - Burning Sands

I would like to request my deed be on the map =p

Deed Name: New Remnant

Alliance: Imperium of Man

Location: Right next to the coast at X20 and Y47 Between Trinity and Erazors Edge.

Thanks =D

Updated. Thank you. Again, so sorry for the delay...  :unsure:

delay?

You are doing this at a good speed ^^

continue the good work

edit: also Ref's Place joined our purple alliance

Edited by silakka

The new settlement of Minas Morgul is approximately at x24 y35 :) Would like if you could add it. Thanks a lot.

I would like to have my newest deed added and to report about a deed no longer there.

Disbanded Deed name: Chernogorsk

------------------------------------------

My deed name is : Hexium Minora

Alliance : Imperium Of Man

The Hidden-Whisky Highway is complete!

H09iNQd.jpg?1

Well, for now. I have a plan to extend it south to Raven's Bluff and further west along an existing road that goes to the coast at Serenity Harbor. More lamps, signage, and beautification are on the way. Thank you for all the work you are doing with the map, and when you get to roads maybe now our area won't seem without =)

(There are many smaller roads and a few chunks of 2-lane that don't really go anywhere. I've only drawn the newly finished road and existing highway that connects Hidden Cove and Copper Kettle.)

ahy5arV.jpg?1

Thanks to Melissa, Kuntur, Willow Landing, and Jacobw (wherever he may be) for material donations. Thanks to Tpikol for joining the road crew when that last bit seemed like it would NEVER END.

• Like 6

I'll get these all updated later today. Thank you again, everyone.