NEWLY UPDATED: March 29th, 2016

Storm's End is located in the north shore region of Crystal Lake, about 1/3 km from the shore line itself.  Our deed is located on the community map at 43x33y. http://wurm.dhcd.co.uk/map/Indemap.png

We have recently expanded once again, and we now boast a size of 51x35.

If you are interested in joining Storm's End, please PM me either here on the forums or in-game, and I'd be happy to give you a tour!

WbDAisH.jpg

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

Recently completed our main gate and the perimeter walls on the West side of the deed.  Three new citizens have also been added!

Perimeter castle walls are completed, along with a stables.  We have room for 1 more person to join!

We have added another citizen, and therefor have no more room on deeded tiles for citizens, however if anyone would like to join Storm's End there is still land around our deed for setting up houses!

We got more rooms for 1 or 2 players now.  Pictures are outdated but well, u can come and see for yourself or ask me in private for new pics.
For more info you can pm Slickshot & Joykill

i am TheDethroned and i am willing to join and help you guys out! im on all the time and im willing to work my butt off :)

Storm's End currently has space available for new villagers.  Feel free to message Joykill, myself, or Tarkie in game (Tarkie and Joykill are usually on for longer periods of time), and stop by to check out the village to see if it suits your interests. 

We look forward to meeting you!  (Please serious inquiries only about citizenship as we prefer players who play regularly and are looking to be part of the community)

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - trolling/language
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - trolling/language

An alliance on a PvE sounds pretty damn stupid. I'd like to join. I have 'Digger' title.

Take note: I hate spoonfeeding and I am a survivalist. I start with nothing and get my equipment from scratch. All I ask is for food and a lot for me to build my house on. If you want me to help you make something I'll do that.

I will not buy premium for the first week. If I like the position I am in a week after joining your little town, I will buy a monthly premium with 5 silver coins for upkeep.

Edited by Gmantwelve

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - trolling
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - trolling

The mayor is not very pleasant but the rest of the populace is decent and nice.

Slipknot is a very keen but isolated character that only thinks for himself and his little band within his walls.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - Cleanup
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - Cleanup

The mayor is not very pleasant but the rest of the populace is decent and nice.

Slipknot is a very keen but isolated character that only thinks for himself and his little band within his walls.

If you're going to defame me at least spell the name right:  Slickshot.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - cleanup

We all actually help eachother out, warmly welcome the new members, once they become a full member they get a special present from myself. i can give you names if you need a proof; Brusher, Ippo, Jotz, Anarius, Cista, Rivian, Ugur, Muni, Kolbuingen, Darklily, Sachen... i can keep going mate. Ask any of them anything about us. im %100 sure they will all back us up. You know why? cuz we are polite and helpfull to anyone nomatter a villager or not. Lol thats even a village rule, "Villager or outsider, be kind to everyone"
But unfortunately when someone starts to be annoying, then we return the favour just as anyone else would. So i Would suggest you to check your own attitudes before blaming anyone else.

• Like 2

View hidden Post

Thank your for your inputs, they are extremely valued.

Tarkie, you were not present to see Slickshot's behavior. Joykill was kindly helping me get to the clay while him and I were discussing my location for a house when Slickshot rudely and abruptly starting being nasty.

View hidden Post

You've spelled my name right, I'm impressed.  On another note, make no mistake, all of the villagers know the things you were asking of Joykill and saying to him.  They aren't foolish, they know how you acted in our village, even if you don't realize how you acted.  I saved you the dignity of removing yourself from the deed, and now I save you the same dignity in this thread.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - Cleanup

I removed myself from your deed with /revoke and I will remove myself from this thread when I ready. 

I was acting acceptably fine. Talking about the game is good.

You will not worm your way out of this, you are a rude little man and now you're being an irresponsible leader... Blaming your villagers for your own incompetence. For shame!!!

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - double post
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - double post

wow double post 

Edited by atazs

View hidden Post

You've spelled my name right, I'm impressed.  On another note, make no mistake, all of the villagers know the things you were asking of Joykill and saying to him.  They aren't foolish, they know how you acted in our village, even if you don't realize how you acted.  I saved you the dignity of removing yourself from the deed, and now I save you the same dignity in this thread.

While i have no business in any of this or know any of you i do know Gmantwelve, having played with him a couple of times, he is a known troll and he was kicked from every single village he was in and everyone he played with left him because they couldn't stand him. I can see he hasn't changed one bit and doesn't surprise me that he was kicked from your village for acting stupid. 

• Like 3

View hidden Post

While i have no business in any of this or know any of you i do know Gmantwelve, having played with him a couple of times, he is a known troll and he was kicked from every single village he was in and everyone he played with left him because they couldn't stand him. I can see he hasn't changed one bit and doesn't surprise me that he was kicked from your village for acting stupid. 

Getting him to see his own issues and stop spamming my thread seems to be a problem.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 13, 2013 - Cleanup

Your opinion is noted and valued, thank you kindly.

I have nothing left to address, my point is clear and everybody knows you are not a good mayor, Slipknot. I can sleep well tonight.

Edited by Gmantwelve

View hidden Post

Goodbye pest.

If anyone out there passes by Storm's End feel free to stop by and take a look at the village.  We currently don't have room on deed for new players to build, however there is plenty of room right next to the village for construction.  We are also looking into expanding to encompass this new land!

Storm's End is expanding soon to accommodate more villagers!

EDIT:  Storm's End has expanded!  We expanded our deed north to south, nearly doubling our deed size!

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

It has been over 2 years since updating this thread, as the recruitment effort was moved from the Independence sub-forum to the overall recruitment forum on-site.  However, just for the sake of universal information and clarity, Storm's End is now accepting villagers once again!  I'll try to keep this thread and the main thread active and updated, so any new players who may stumble upon either thread will have the same information at hand.

Storm's End has expanded once again and is now a 51x35 deed.  We have updated some of our buildings as players have come and gone, and are in the process of designing a castle for the deed.  I'll upload new screenshots soon!  PM myself either here or in-game for a tour of Storm's End if you're interested in making your home on Independence.

Recently a few players have returned to Wurm and came to Storm's End to start a new adventure.  They've made their own deeds in the neighborhood and joined the alliance.  The local area is bustling with life.  Come check us out!

• Like 1