Sign in to follow this  
Coren

Interest In Heavy Role Play?

From personal experience its always good to have a safeword, regardless of the form of roleplay. Out of character!

Speaking of roleplay (or at least LARPing, not SCA). At first it looks like the kind of lowball, semi-stupid comedy that I dislike. On the other hand, Peter Dinklage, and he seemed to be having fun.

Sooo... Im torn and confused. See for yourself,

Really? I was sold instantly when I saw the original trailer years ago.. such a great cast. Can't wait 'till it finally gets released.

I must say, I am interested. Might even get back to playing Wurm because of that. I used to be part of an RP village in Serenity about a year ago. Sadly, there weren't lot of us

Edited by Enkas

I'd love to tag into this with you guys if you get it up and running. My village is over on Pristine if you want to come my way some time.

I've been sporadic with my game time in Wurm due to my military job. I haven't played in six months or so since another deployment popped on me. Things may be settled for a bit, so I would be willing to talk ideas with you guys. What style would you prefer to play? Written actions or just vocal play. What would our plot be? How would we keep things interesting?

I personally like different styles of RP, well, except for ERP.I don't really mind written thing, even if I can do vocal. Our plot... Well, at first I suppose we will have to meet eachother, and this depends of character histories, I prefer them to be diverse. And we'll figure the interesting things out in time. The very start of it should be interesting.

My character's name is Ignasius BTW. And on what realm will we play?

Edited by Enkas

Enkas and I have planned to start something up on the Serenity server. We are still formulating ideas as what we should play, but we both agree that we should start out as travelers. If you are interested, please look us up. My toon is Coren, his is Ignasius.

You roll 18, you move first.

According to the one true system, you roll 1d10 for initiative, and the smallest initiative moves first.

I am interested in RolePlaying with you, i'm on Serenity, but if i need to, I can create a new characters and change my server, i'd really like to RP with more people than my dog! Well, If you want, you can PM me in Wurm Online.

-Iarl

2 November 2013

I'm on Serenity as well. I was pretty busy the last couple weekends but things are slowing down so I will be on more actively. In game I can be reached as Coren or I can be found on skype.