Sign in to follow this  
Charabis

Massive Lag To The Point Of Being Unable To Move

For the last half hour I've been trying to log in a couple of my characters.  It takes several minutes to decide no pack updates are required (Usually takes under a minute), and 3 minutes after logging either account in I still am not allowed to move.  I've checked several of the other games I play and Wurm is the only one affected.  One account is on Pristine and the other on Independence.

I have noticed too. There is a massive lag time between doing actions and such. Obviously this is on the server end.

Would have to be since I already restarted my entire computer.  Since logging in I'm up to 7 minutes and counting and still can't move.  Took 5 minutes to load my noob inventory.

Mine, too, but it was especially bad yesterday, as well. I almost always have bad lag, tho:(

For the past month I can barely ride my horses... with or without the cart.

Can move again, but server can't track me.  Issued commands are taking several minutes to execute.

Mother of all lag I can't do anything ingame. I can't log into the IRC from the browser either. Things I say in chat, don't show up, and the game won't finish rendering everything. I go to open my inventory, and it just says loading, I right click on the ground, and it sits and refreshes forever. What in the heck is going on?

I am having all of the above issues today, not any better using unstable client. My toons on both Indy and Exo having same issues. 

So strange, it has stopped and I can play normally again...

I have had similar issues to these since 1.1 came out. I disabled GLSL shader and VBO as it was before I switched as suggested for the upgrade, and it made all the difference. I am playing without the lag and refresh issues again, and my graphics are much better.

Edited by Jokulhaups
  • Like 1