Sign in to follow this  
brianvball

I Know Nothing

Do you know nothing and need someone to take the time and the love to answer the most  crazy questions.

Lost don't know where to go or what to do?

Fear not South Shore is here to help you specifically brianvball is here to help you

I ask nothing of you and we have resources!

most of all we have answers and direction

We take the time and the effort for you to give the game a fair shot you don't have to stay but you may not find a friendlier bunch of folk on any server to come hang out with

We have only 2 rules don't kill the animals and don't horde the free stuff  

What you waiting for South shore is there to help you if I am not online at the time just shout out you want an invite and someone can invite you We do get busy and I have been known to nod off so keep shouting I promise will find you eventually! :)

Just remember we all started knowing nothing the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask B)

It's perfectly right next to Tap Dance, best place for starting players in cele!

Hope this brings more new faces within few months

I've got a couple of new players starting out beside me and I'll let them know about South Shore. Good luck with your endeavour brian!

thank you  we have to save celebration one person at a time........  I have and will continue to answer and invite anyone and anything I ask nothing in return  just that you get to experience the game to its fullest frustration can set in the only thing I struggle with is how much help is to much............ :rolleyes:

due to a 800 pumpkin loss I had to lock my (I say my because I farmed them all) FSB at the forge with the new farming nerf that kind of loss is rather epic Food in form of meals will always be available unless someone took all ten meals or more I make sure stay available. Many farm seeds still available. Going to be focusing on making beds so going to get a good needle soon and make sheets.

Dear shankiest you were a great friend and my house is always open to you on celebration. However PVP just isn't for me I do miss making 70 ql cc piles   :D     

• Like 1

For some reason I thought this was about guarding Allied POWs in a German prison camp:

SargentSchultz.jpg