Sign in to follow this  
huntgrem

Where Do I Go To Post A Found Animal With No Brand?

I found a horse wandering around behind my place when I logged in tonight. Where would I post a notice for the owner?

best place would be your serverforum further down the page, just pick the one you're on and post away :)

If its mine (has madhill brand, cared for by me or an alt of mine, or has gear made by me, DeathEagle or Majorminor), then PM me.

If it has any of those characteristics (brand, care for, or identifiable gear) try to track down those who match that. Otherwise keep it or kill it.

If it has really good traits and gear (and is not mine xp) disregard the above and keep it.

In a game where people will go to any lengths to get the upper hand on others (like deeding or perimetering over other people's stuff) i find this "found horsie" niceties kinda hypocritical.

I

In a game where people will go to any lengths to get the upper hand on others (like deeding or perimetering over other people's stuff) i find this "found horsie" niceties kinda hypocritical.

Yes lets all stop being nice altogether. Some people are jerks, we should all be!

No, I refuse to sink to that low a moral and ethical standard. I do not care if it is a game, you are known by what you do. I for one refuse to sink to that level.

the horse has no brand or person caring for it and that is why I am asking for the owner of Daliapick to get into contact with me. I would not like it if I lost something and no one made the effort to find me.

Anything unbranded belongs to the rancher, Maverick.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, June 25, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Manny, June 25, 2013 - spam

I don't understand this!

Good News

New trailer for The Gallery: Six Elements

The first-person adventure title - The Gallery: Six Elements raised $83,000 via Kickstarter lately which exceeds its aim of $65,000. The reason is simple: the game seems to be a tense, dark exploration gameplay taking best advantage of the Oculus Rift and PC motion-gaming controls. Gamers don’t need to play with a virtual reality headset.

Right, because the Oculus Rift hasn't shipped to the public yet. There's no commercial release date for the Oculus, but developer kits are making their way out now. For those who snagged one, find the alpha version of The Gallery here.

CloudHead Games, the developer is working on another crowdfunding project, building off the $83,000 from Kickstarter, along with the same perks. And there’s no time limit for it. The first aim is $140,000 for the addition of the original score, and there are more aims.

From gameguyz

I would rather not kill it, it has speed traits.

Additionally its not mine to kill, once it has been posted for awhile then I would decide what I would do with it. I must give the owners time to get on and see the add.

Well... if you want to keep it, keep it.

If you want to return it to its owner, then use kingdom chat. 

But if it has no gear and it's not branded, you can't really stop someone from just saying it's theirs, can you, lol.

does the horse have any parents listed on examine?

without gear, branding or a 'cared for by..' line on it even GMs can't tell who the owner was before you.

Like ZarmaZarma said: try your servers kingdom chat - or post on the server board where you found the horse.