Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Freedom Personal Goals

Hello,

Many of us on the freedom cluster have Personal goals we will never do. 

Become a Demigod

Become a archmage (not possible at this very moment) 

Become -----mage

Become a king, receive a title from a king.

We choose to play on freedom, without PVP. Some of us will be wanting to complete our personal goals list, but that is rather impossible unless we are being "FORCED" by the devs to join a PVP server to get our last few personal goals.

If we wanted to play on epic, we would have been there. We aren't, so dont force us that way either.

Change the personal goals in such a way so that people that are on Freedom only have freedom-able-to-do personal goals, and not epic ones.

(*You keep your personal goal list if you to go Epic for those who don't know*)

Greetings,

WKM

• Like 5

And things like become a king.. which sane king will give out that crown? xD

+1

• Like 1

Ah snappers, I thought I'd become a demigod any second now!

• Like 1

+1 makes perfect sense.

Bout time PvE and PvP code were separated IMO

• Like 1

I have about 5 personal goals that are PvP oriented, Epic only but I am on a PvE server.

this sends the wrong message to the player, "here are your goals! (oh yeah but some of them you wont achieve so this was all pointless haha)"

I wouldn't mind picking 5 goals of my own as well thanks!

It would be nice if some of the goals even worked, such as "Flirt with someone" and "Drag carts 250 tiles."

It would be nice if some of the goals even worked, such as "Flirt with someone" and "Drag carts 250 tiles."

Emote flirt on someone?

Emote flirt on someone?

Yeah, but nothing happens, doesn't complete it.

Yeah I have one of these impossible goals. Also, knowing the game actually registers what you do would be neat. One of my big ones is repairing 6000 fences and it would be pretty ridiculous to repair 6000 fences (about 2-3 real life days of non stop repairing) and realize none of it is registered. Of course I'll probably never do this but it would be nice to have a tracker of some sort. (if it's there and I missed it I'm sorry).

Yeah, but nothing happens, doesn't complete it.

There are some achievements listed on the wiki i never managed to get, like the "kill 20 <Animal>" despite killing thousands of animals of that type. So i wouldn't be surprised if some achievements were bugged.

Edited by Serpentarius

Yeah I have one of these impossible goals. Also, knowing the game actually registers what you do would be neat. One of my big ones is repairing 6000 fences and it would be pretty ridiculous to repair 6000 fences (about 2-3 real life days of non stop repairing) and realize none of it is registered. Of course I'll probably never do this but it would be nice to have a tracker of some sort. (if it's there and I missed it I'm sorry).

Well, i have that one too. i would indeed love a tracker because its like impossible otherwise. 

well, at least change the name "personal" goals to something else. i didnt choose them. lol.

• Like 1

I do agree with OP. being forced into PvP to complete goals isn't fun for players on PvE servers. especially those that have no desire for PvP. I don't disagree with the difficulty of the goals, just how theyre currently placed.

I would like it if the goals actually took into account some basics.

Join a village when I'm already an elder in the MR capital, how difficult is it to actually check?

Do 100,000 crafting actions. So the 1,200,000 i already have in the stats page isn't good enough? I know thats only continuous history since 2008 but please! (I know its held on the client but considering its a one off grant just accept the client stats)

Improve something to over 99QL, hello....... PRIEST HERE!!!

I still want to be a diabolist though.

• Like 1

Supposedly priests can use the new abilities, at least if the new info is to be believed.

...And something stacking with priest enchants doesn't cause a problem :P

Well, we have had our lil gripe on the subject, let's produce some ideas.

Upon first login a box appears:

Your personal goals are about to he chosen.

Do you wish to choose Epic or Freedom (or chaos?) template?

(Checkbox for each)

Send

So the basics are there are 2 or 3 pools to choose from. If these pools are able to be implimented I have a feeling we will have to suggest ideas for gold and diamond goals for freedom.

I don't know many of the goals at all but I know of 1 that is to create a 99ql item. So lets get the ball rolling.

Reach 99 in any skill

Reach 90 in 3 skills

Kill 10,000 of x creature type

Kill 50,000 non hostile creatures

Kill 50,000 hostile creatures

Travel 25,000 kilometres

Walk 15,000 kilometres

Ride 15,000 kilometres

Sail 15,000 kilometres

Eat 5,000 kilograms

Drink 5,000 kilograms

Create 2,500 fires

Complete 1,000 house walls

• Like 2

I have perform 100000 actions, and well over 2 times that in my stats <_< .

goals should also take into consideration wheter your a priest or not. Magranon for example gets "imp a tool to level 9 ql"...and those things.

goals should also take into consideration wheter your a priest or not. Magranon for example gets "imp a tool to level 9 ql"...and those things.

How will the game know what you plan on doing when you make the character? You might as well let players pick their goals since I'm sure plenty of players get stuff they have no intention of doing.

And then once you can pick the goals, they are an easy way to get infinite karma.

They are really fine as is, other than the couple ones that are actually impossible.

How will the game know what you plan on doing when you make the character? You might as well let players pick their goals since I'm sure plenty of players get stuff they have no intention of doing.

If you happen to go mag those personal goals could be changed into something else.

Ofcourse, when you depriest it should go back to what it was before, to prevent people from abusing that system.