Sign in to follow this  
Dorian

Cannot Remove Planned Extensions

Today I decided to extend my house, as the news said the permissions were fixed.  I planned with a mallet instead of a hammer by mistake, so I went to remove the plan and was given the message below;

[15:28:40] This is currently disabled pending verification on the test server.

I tried to destroy the wall with a maul, it went through the timer and even said "The last parts of the wall falls down with a crash." but the planned wall is still there.

Many thanks for fixing this latest bug.  =)

Yeah the notes are a bit misleading at the moment. You can PLAN new extensions, but you sure can't remove them atm. 

By the way that line reads you posted it might not work but i do remember seeing something posted that you had to remove/bash the surrounding walls of the tiles you are wanting to remove. It might be worth a try anyway..idk

Edited by Kegan

I can't plan extensions to a multistory house that requires 96 skill. I think the house currently requires 83 or 84 Carpentry, and I have 97.

If it helps, it's North I'm trying to expand.

I expanded a similar house that required the same skill, and it worked, but I went South, and East. So I think going West and North 'might' be broken. :(

Edited by Xallo

Planned an 1 tile exterior extension while trying to replace a door with a double door.  Cannot remove plan, I can 'destroy wall' it as it thinks its a wall but the plan remains.  I destroyed the building wall its adjacent to  but still cannot remove plan.  In addition I cannot replace the wall i destroyed  since it now thinks Im trying to make an interior wall with exterior walls unfinished.   So I have a gap in my house now.  Please fix or give GMs power to remove these. 

Updating today finally with that code removed.

• Like 2