Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Saturday Night Factional Fight - The Ship Building Episode - Oct 5, 2013

This week is a special release. Watch the progression of our village as chronicled by all of the village updates. Keep the play list going to see the progression from the start to present! Enjoy!

I love your videos guys, I've watched every single one of them. I'll be pointing my fanbase in your direction for good newbie tips and tricks, and just overall great content. Keep it up! Congo rats on your tunnel!

EDIT: I've added you to our box on our channel, hope that helps you guys get noticed more!

hy54.png

Edited by Bashur

Faeran, I really expected to see you in one of those miner's hardhats with the light on the front for your tunnel episode!  You need to have a word with your wardrobe assistant!

Hey Bashur, thanks for the support. We here at Factional fight have been following your exploits in Wurm and we feel that what you are doing can only be good for the game. Keep it up and we look forward to seeing what you do next.

Hey Bashur, thanks for the support. We here at Factional fight have been following your exploits in Wurm and we feel that what you are doing can only be good for the game. Keep it up and we look forward to seeing what you do next.

Thanks! Love what you guys do, just wish more people saw it!

Just a point on your tunnel video, i know you premmed your mag, collapsed tiles etc, the two options you gave were

- buy a shaker orb

- pay a mag priest

From what i could see from the video, you could also have just mined the tile you were on to flat (for neatness sake) and moved 1 tile to the side until you are around the obstruction, then go back on course, i know its not a straight line path that way, but its another good (and cost effective) option for players who either don't have access/want to spend money for a mag or a shaker orb, and might be worth adding workarounds that do not cost silver, seeing as your target audience seems to include newer players looking for tips :)

Great videos though, always a good watch

Ahoy there! The Ship Building Episode!

With special guest appearance by Beacher, lol

Edited by Kegan