Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Saturday Night Factional Fight - The Ship Building Episode - Oct 5, 2013

Hey everybody!!

Join the Factional Fight brothers as we complete an order for a small sail boat for none other than Beacher. That's right, Beacher has finally obtained the skills to ride a sail boat and has asked us to make one for him. We share our insights into shipbuilding as well as some tips and tricks to make the slow going slightly less frustrating (just slightly). Enjoy

The Ship Building Episode - Oct 5, 2013

Like before, I will be using this post to keep a log of the videos as they come out. You can find past videos from season 2 here:

The Factional Fight Tunnel - Sept 28, 2013

All Village Updates - Sept 21, 2013

Animal Taming - Sept 14, 2013

Village Update #3 - Sept 7, 2013

The Spontaneous Tour of Deli - Aug 24, 2013

Truth Seekers: Bricks vs. Mortar - Aug 17, 2013

Our Journey to Indy - Aug 3, 2013

Village Update #2 - July 27, 2013

Epic 3 - Epic Combat Preparations - July 20, 2013
The Joy of Dying - July 13, 2013
Epic 2 - In Search of a Home ... Take Two - July 6, 2013
Epic 1 - I'm a Newb Again...Now What? - June 29, 2013
The Wurm 1.1 Show - June 22, 2013
Village update #1 - June 22, 2013
Season 2 Promo Video - June 19, 2013

I have also updated our season 1 thread to include all of the special episodes. You can visit our previous thread to find the links to season 1 episodes:

Season 1 Episodes

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 12

a new show,so u will be playing another game?

Hey, I really enjoy your series and think it is one of the best videos to really give people a feel for Wurm and its communities. Very glad you are moving into a second season.

Your Season 2 Promo page lists Premium as costing 5 Euros a month, it is now 8 Euros a month after the price increase... Might want to correct that.

Also, if you guys ever want to do a video about the Epic Cluster my village is open to you! Looking forward to seeing Season 2, keep up the good work!

The moment we have all been waiting for, episode 1: Village Update #1.

Keep your eye open for the second episode, which will go live shortly.

The moment we have all been waiting for, episode 1: Village Update #1.

Keep your eye open for the second episode, which will go live shortly.

hey adam,this didnt happen :S

I got a kick out of your new friend you had there the village looks like mine big dreams and not enough bricks/mortar, lol

Nice ep.

Beacher jumping/falling from one of the lasts casttle floors, was hilarious and epic!

Edited by KunAlt

hey adam,this didnt happen :S

I did say hours, not days. It was delayed, however, due to some technical difficulties...didn't want to spoil the ending now did we....

I'm very excited about this episode and I hope you enjoy it!

I laughed so hard at the end of village update #1.  That was EPIC.  I am still laughing so hard.  Anyone who needs a good belly laugh should watch the first vid. =)

Man. Im so stoked after seeing yet another EPIC ending! Cant wait!

Bump for a new episode. This one is Epic!!

Literally :D

Great to see you guys back again.

Waiting fearfully to see which epic creatures you meet :o

It's Saturday again! An all new episode is available. Enjoy!

• Like 2

Thanks for this episode. Appreciate the work you put into this.

As a Freedom player it's interesting to hear about your encounters with Nogumps and spirits, would have been nicer to actually see them though :lol:

I like to hear about the different play style on Epic, like archery and shield bashing. I hope you tell us more in future episodes about defensive architecture, both how to build it and how to attack it.

In my opinion the 1 hr 30 min episodes are a little too long especially without the village update and players questions sections.

Finally here's a question for you - What do you think of features being introduced but only partially implemented ? I'm thinking particularly of staircases. I would prefer the developers to wait until they're usable before adding them.

Colonel Mustard was looking for his sailboat.  I sent him your way!    :rolleyes:

u should make it clear when an episode its not on epic,i just missed this one cause i have no interest on epic

good dyeing vid guys. thanks you. i needed to know all that. i'm taking care of the rainbow bridge on deli.  was a bit confused about the dyeing.  been making a ton of healing covers to get skill up.

u should make it clear when an episode its not on epic,i just missed this one cause i have no interest on epic

I too almost didn't check this one out. i thought you may have ment dying as in getting killed a ton on epic ;-)   i still watch the epic ones just in the back ground while playing. it is good to try different things in game or you'll get bored. i hopped on epic for about 10 min dyed 3 times at spawn. spirits attacking and guards did nothing . i portaled back the next day. epic not for me.

As a person who got interested in Wurm because of your videos, thanks! 

But I know you guys are already settled in onto deliverance and have commitments there and am glad that you still take your time to make newbie videos showing different aspects to the game.

However, alot of new players I've been talking to have decided to join the Epic cluster due to easier skill gain + the curve, and I think it would attract a ton more new players to Wurm if you just showed the whole newbie process in Epic. Of course, you don't have to, and i understand because of your awesome village in deli, but its just a suggestion (: 

I just think Wurm would be so much better if we just had a slight, but noticeable increase in population.