Sign in to follow this  
Valtok

Horde Of The Summoned (Hots) On Chaos

The Dark Goddess has returned to the the freedom servers.  We are currently looking for new members to join us over here on Chaos.  Your acceptance is not guaranteed by any means but if you think you have what it takes lets talk.  Prem is not required but it helps out quite a bit to prove you are serious about playing.  We currently have a small core of guys and are working on growing our fortifications.  If you would like to join we have a small farm system set up with buildings and beds for you to get to know us and so we can get to know you.  if you show your worth your salt we may accept you as one of our own.  either way its a good place to give it a try and get your skills up.  We will also help where we can and you can Earn tools, weapons and armor for performing medial task like mining, cutting bricks and mixing mortar. 

We are looking for relatively active players who play at least a few hours a week. 

If this sounds good to you, you can contact me here and I can guild you to where we are its not hard to find.

check out our main post on the Chaos Recruiting page

Good luck valtok. Would be really nice to see HotS make a comeback.

For those who are unaware of how kingdoms on the pvp servers work  and libila as a goddess. You should look into the wiki page and you'll see that Libila priests are incredibly useful and versatile priests with powerful unique spells. HotS kingdom has certain advantages such as mycelium being used to heal and gain 99% nutrition and constant feeding without meals.

As for Kingdoms the HotS kingdom currently has no emperor and ANY ONE OF YOU could become that emperor. Gaining a huge combat rating bonus, royal robe and crown armour (nodrop scale with 100 web armour enchant). Also control over the capital city (half upkeep costs) and who is in your court of appointed kingdom nobles such as the assassin (fighter) and seer (half favor costs).

Check out the wiki and message Valtok, he's working hard to revive HotS on Chaos!

Ok thanks Nad, but give a long truce to these guys not like the last time. Otherwise you'll not see HotS reborn.

Good luck Valtok! :)

Last time we offered a truce the hots guys we offered it to rejected the offer and attacked us. Valtok isn't that silly :)

Edited by Nadroj

HOTS is a good kingdom, I hope plenty do join up and they come back in a big way.

I would but I play on Epic; don't have the time or the energy to play on wild anymore. Best of luck to the new Hots :D

thats fine atndy, pehaps you could help in other ways. does you chaos toon have ANY gear that you dont need. a set of 40ql studded goes along ways with ppl comming over for the first time.

Nada I sold my chaos account to play epic.

whats happens to a libila priest that goes back and forth from chaos to a non pvp server like indy? Do you lose your favor? or are you forever locked on chaos?

i do not know the consiqunces of server jumping with a priest... what happens if you go non prem...you lose you faith and un priest...if you go prem again do you regain you faith and become a priest again? i dont know

afaik if you follow libila you can't cross to the freedom servers 

thanx zivirt, bit sadly that all other players except libila followers/priest can cross to the freedom server, but thats the price you pay for being the evil XD

anyone who crosses is transfered to freedom kingdom

Priests coming from Freedom and into Chaos can however use their /transfer to turn into a priest of Libila while keeping their faith

now that gives me bad ideas XD

unfortuneatly libila decided she has enough priests ;)

• Like 1

bump Libila can never have enough priest. msg me after the weekend.

whats happens to a libila priest that goes back and forth from chaos to a non pvp server like indy? Do you lose your favor? or are you forever locked on chaos?

It is supposed that when you go to the freedom isles, your are temporarily lose your priesthood, faith, and alignment plus converted to freedom kingdom and have them returned to you when you go back to chaos... unfortunately, this function seems to still bugged and upon returning to chaos today I only get back to HotS but not having my priesthood, faith, and alignment back. As GM suggested before I cross border, I would say take a screenshot of your faith, favor, and alignment before you cross border so they can return it to you...

do you alllow noobs i just got the game and im hopeing i can get into a strong clan to start off.

follow the blacklight and convert at the bone alter then do a s/ someone will help you

still looking for new blacklighters.... never eat again.. heal wounds with out cotten what else could you want