Sign in to follow this  
Idony

Items We'd Like To Be Able To "move"...?

Realized today with the (awesome) update that flowerpots can't be "moved" (push,pull,rotate).  Which very, very, very much disappointed me.  I can only think of rugs as something else that we can not tweak placement of with "move" but perhaps there are more I'm forgetting.

So I'll start the list with:

- Flowerpots

- Rugs

What else? Please add anything you can think of!

Edit 6/20/13

Ok for easy reference I'll try to keep just a basic up-to-date list of all suggestions on the top post (btw great brainstorming, I forgot about many of these big nuisances!)

-flowerpots

-rugs

-altars

-guard towers

-large anvils

-kingdom flags

-fences (move if change deed size)

-piles

Edited by Idony
  • Like 1

I think guard towers should be able to be push/pulled/rotated within the first minute of planting- this would allow you to place them more precisely and wouldn't open them up to any abuse.

i think anything you place should be movable really it should just be on everything..IMO

Kingdom flags.

funny thing is, if i right click on one off deed or on another players deed i get the turn option. by clicking it you get the message saying that you cannot turn it. on my own planted flags i do not even get this message. this was before 1.1 have not tried after the patch.

Altars

Aether, do you mean pick them up to move them?  I believe altars can be pushed/pulled/rotated already. 

Altars

Altars can be push-pulled after being blessed (the ones that can't are usually the gold/silver ones). Either that or i did something very right or very wrong cause i was able to reposition a gold vyn altar.

Fences, when you expand a deed would be nice to be able to push the fences over to the new boundary.

Altars can be push-pulled after being blessed (the ones that can't are usually the gold/silver ones). Either that or i did something very right or very wrong cause i was able to reposition a gold vyn altar.

ohhhh right! Makes more sense now... I'll add it up top