Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Summer Release 1.1 Now Live!

The only thing I dislike, really dislike is the body menu. I found the ''old'' body menu in settings and thought I was saved, but no. Can't we have the ''old'' body menu to actually be what it was and those who want all the extra stuff can use the paper doll?

• Like 4

I just want to know how to explore the mystic path of Sorcery.... please elaborate...

Update is great. Maybe alliance tabards ( customisable ) soon ?

Mhmm... hate the paper doll. Please add option.

There is problem with digging in new version.

In previous version, if 'You hit rock', you can proceed with digging. 

Now, if there is rock under dirt, you can't. And if you hit the rock in all four quarters by flatten, you can't convert dirt to rock by digging. You must drop dirt on quarter (using flatten if there is too steep slope) and dig back

It was aggravating enough before to swap out gear and cast a spell on yourself, its even more of a pain now.

It was aggravating enough before to swap out gear and cast a spell on yourself, its even more of a pain now.

Agreed. People need to appreciate how important it can be in pvp being able to switch weapons etc around. eg switching from archery to sword and shield.

Awsome work team. I didn not freeze at all. I was able to run around the area of my deed and no freezes. It was great. Good Job and thank you for making a better world.

Mhmm... hate the paper doll. Please add option.

option for what... already one to have the 'body' back above inventory

u can double click on health bar to get your paper doll easy and fast... not even need to bind key :D 

The only thing I dislike, really dislike is the body menu. I found the ''old'' body menu in settings and thought I was saved, but no. Can't we have the ''old'' body menu to actually be what it was and those who want all the extra stuff can use the paper doll?

You can turn it off if you don't like it via Settings > Game. You can display the Old Quickbar and  'Display' Body in Inventory,

You can turn it off if you don't like it via Settings > Game. You can display the Old Quickbar and  'Display' Body in Inventory,

Did you not read what I said? :P  I found the ''old'' body menu in settings

I'm talking about the ''extra stuff''. The new body menu is now twice as long and it's annoying as hell. When they say Old body menu, I want OLD BODY MENU!!! :)

Edited by Sharkin
  • Like 1

the extra stuffs is there cause we going to have extra items to be put there..

the extra stuffs is there cause we going to have extra items to be put there..

Can't we then please use the paper doll for that? :) I don't like this change and I can't equip my bracelet.

Edited by Sharkin

Sorcery Explanation please....

Please do not explain Sorcery unless you explain the entire Epic Demigod/Scenario reward system.

Thank You.

Also : This update is super awesome, keep up the good work.

Analyse is great new feature.

But that paper doll ??? It is so awkward in question of checking damage on equipment and wounds. Bind REPAIR do not work on paper doll. Healing on paper doll pain more than than wound itself.

And old body in inventory is now splitted into so much compartment, it is much harder to use for fast healing or repairing of equip.

Lamps, forges and BSBs in my mines are now invisible, if I was not logged in game in that place and I traveled there. I had to relog to see these objects.

Most of all I expected improvement in performance. Yes, in tunnel with none object (because they are invisible), I have 60 FPS now on minimum setting, but in populated region I see none improvement.

So result for me: Analyse -> nice, new fence/wall kind -> nice, Paper doll / old body in inventory -> terrible, invisible lamps, forges, BSBs -> terrible.

After 2 years in Wurm, I'm not suprised. I just can't believe it is not improving with experience.

Edited by Zakerak

Great update cant wait to see pauldrons. Guards look great and I can now stare at 40+ coal piles and still 60 fps great job

• Like 1

the new soundtrack is great

Can't really hear it all that well, need a slider for music volume *hint hint*

• Like 2

An overview of the epic changes would be nice. It was confusing and unclear before and now completely so. Also, do you get new personal goals in time or just run out?

I'm really curious why the art notes say something about new artifact items, we have 9 of the 12 artifacts on chaos and they're all still old models and question mark bags, sceptre of ascension looks like you're fighting with an invisible weapon xD. Are there new artifacts or something? o.o

Edited by Nadroj

If they are new artifacts or use its obscure mechanics then it would become irrelevant to 98% or more of wurms player base. Which would be a shame really.

Indeed, is what made me wonder really, why make art for something that's for such a small percentage of the playerbase when there's more pressing things to do. Either way be nice to know what that change was as i can account for 9 of the 12 artifacts definately having not changed model or texture.

That's been the reasoning I've always assumed for things like why the king robes/capes/crowns have no models yet hehe, i run around looking like i have no chest or helmet on :P

Edited by Nadroj

Sign in to follow this