Devily

How Can We Mace New Staffs With Gems?

EDIT*

How can you make a staff?

You need:

Black Opal, a Star Diamond, a Star ruby, a Star emerald or a Star sapphire

Normal wood staff

Combine them to make a staff.

These gems are from mining also. Known to be rare to get.

Edited by Devily

I was told you need a staff and a star gem. I'm not 100% sure though, those are just reports.

Yes i can confirm you need a Black Opal, a Star Diamond, a Star ruby, a Star emerald or a Star sapphire to use on a normal staff.

Edit: also it only works with a wood staff not a steel staff.

Edited by Serpentarius
  • Like 1

I presume you get these by mining? or cutting the gems?

No, they aren't epic only:

2eVpPbk.jpg

Edited by Serpentarius
  • Like 3

Also you can equip them like normal wooden staff (and like normal wood staff you can't repair or imp them).

Edited by Serpentarius

Any idea what skill was used to craft?

it uses natural substances to add the gem to the staff - the gem determines the %

75570.png

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 1

There pretty. thats all people have said, nothing but pixiel crack.

I think they will be used for the new sorcerer system.

I think they will be used for the new sorcerer system.

not sure if it will have any use on non epic servers

You need a star gem that you get from mining, very limited as Rolf only implimented a certain amount in each server. Once you have a staff you need another "Artifact Item" which you get from completing scenarios i believe. These "Artifact Items" have 3 charges to teach a player 1 new spell dependant on the artifact which can then be used with the staff (Sourcery).

As said each artifact gives 3 charges meaning 3 players can learn the spell. There are a number of these items but i dont know how many or what they are called.

This may not all be true but it is what I have heard and been told by other players who have these items.

i can see now this new system isnt as fun as i thought.. so again dissapointed in a new update..

Why do they always add stuff wich works not or half.. Or are to rare to get so only couple of people can do this..

Why is it more fun if it's not rare? It has to be rare or everyone and thier aunt will be grand master sorcerers in a few months.

The staffs don't function as weapons fyi. Red and i sparred with them and all we did was use weaponless attacks.

• Like 2

Star gems are not limited, just very rare and only obtained through mining (not praying). I honestly kinda enjoy the rareness or everyone and their dog would be a sorcerer ...

• Like 1

Hopefully the learned spells have limited number of usage, otherwise everyone and their dog will be grand master sorcerers given enough time.

EDIT: Or people can only learn so many abilities at once.

Edited by Klaa

The bummer part about this is i notice i get a lot more source crystals instead of gems now from mining.......

• Like 1

it uses natural substances to add the gem to the staff - the gem determines the %

? So the gem decides the % to succesfully create a staff, yet the skill natsub to?

Does the ql of the staff remain the ql of the finished product?

i can see now this new system isnt as fun as i thought.. so again dissapointed in a new update..

Why do they always add stuff wich works not or half.. Or are to rare to get so only couple of people can do this..

Rolf doesn't play his game and therefore has no idea how frustrating it is to have to put up with his development choices.  He puts out a whole new system that apparently depends on a limited numbered resource (star gems).  If that is true, how frustrating is that?