Sign in to follow this  
MattSquare

Farming Ql Is Off The Curve On Epic

As the title says: farming quality output is no longer on the curve on Epic. I sincerely hope that this is unintended and that it will be fixed soon.

It would suck to have yet another skill drop off the curve... I really hope this is a bug.

farming QL is back on curved, but what i dont like is a lot less crops per tile. at 72 farming i always was getting 6, now i get only 4. Really, thats all it will give? hope thats still a bug

farming QL is back on curved, but what i dont like is a lot less crops per tile. at 72 farming i always was getting 6, now i get only 4. Really, thats all it will give? hope thats still a bug

What ql rake were you using? I remember hearing that crop yields are now based on original seed ql, rake ql, and overall skill combined in some fashion. Its possible that the servers are registering all 'original seeds' as 1ql right now because of the new feature. Which would mean that future yields will be back up? I hope...

In my opinion, 1ql seeds and not raking at all should still have the same minimum harvests as before, and using higher ql seeds, raking, and using a higher ql or rare/supreme/fantastic rake would increase harvest yield, not decrease it from the previous base yields. However, I am hearing a lot of things about crops planted pre-update being bugged, so I guess we have to wait a few days to know how it really works.