Sign in to follow this  
thirdperson

Wurst Game Idea Ever!

This game should have been awesome! This game should be 1,000 times more popular than it is. BUT.....whoever thinks forcing someone to play this terrible unrealistic version of first person is crazy.

THIS IS NOT WHAT LOOKING OUT MY EYES FEELS LIKE!

The simple fact this company refuses to give the player the option to switch betwee first perrson and third, is the entire reason this game sucks, and is doomed to fail.

I've never shown this vvideo to anyone without hearing, "I get sick to my stomach just watching this!"

I agree, this game could have made the makers millions of dollars, but in the end it's free to play, flawed full of bugs they can't afford to fix, and run by morons.

3rd person view? No, just not. This game is meant to be realistic, at least partially.

first person is much better than 3rd person, but i have to laugh at his first post, i should maybe say congrats and welcome to wurm.

Edited by shakys

I tried to play this years ago and got sea sick. When I move in real life I do not, so this game although it intends to be realistic just isn't. I PAID for this game, full price back in the day, and couldn't even play for an hour.

I just came back to see if they fired the idiots yet and fixed the game.

P.S. I play other first person games, this first person is just a complete failure.

I'm not a troll, I'm a gamer who plays every game and pays TONS of money for good games. This is my dream game, and it's unplayable. So I care it's ruined and doomed to fail.

Biggest disapointment is gaming history...WURM

Anyhow, I'll check back in two years and buy the company when it fails and fix this game.

Lol Mr. Troll.

I salute the idea of never having thrid person, it is really nice, brave and honestly makes sense for this game not to have that. If you have a condition that makes you sea sick from wurm it does not mean that the whole dev team needs to change it because of you.

I PAID for this game, full price back in the day, and couldn't even play for an hour.

So you paid for the game literally when you started playing? Cause it almost takes an hour for a beginner to go through tutorial and find his way close to the starting deed on any server....

Now I would call that very bad and reckless money management and honestly if you paid for a free game before you even tried it properly...wurm will get really rich from people like you :D

All there is left for me to say is... ROFL and a bit worried what the future holds if you represent the new generation that will lead the world someday.

PS: Every troll's motto is: 

thirdperson

Posted Today, 12:10 PM

I'm not a troll

Edited by Thorakkanath
  • Like 1

So you made a forum account just to tell us you don't like the game.. ok

• Like 5