Sign in to follow this  
Draulius

Returning Mag Priest Needing A Settlement

I'm interested in returning to Wurm if I can find a good settlement to take me in as a citizen. I am a Magranon Priest, and I have 50-60 faith if I remember correctly. My fighting is also capped, and I am in the process of leveling Farming and Cooking to more decent levels. My mining is 60+ too.

It is important to me that you have high quality meals and a nearby altar to Magranon. Also, a good mine for me to grind my mining in, and preferably a private home. I also like settlements with untouched land around them, being a distance away from other settlements, but that is not required.

I can contribute to your village as a dedicated hunter, miner, and priest. I don't mind however large or small your settlement is in terms of population.

If you're interested in recruiting me you can post in this thread or send me a PM.

Edited by Draulius

Come to chaos MR.

Not really a fan of PvP, I like the more calm gameplay in the other Freedom servers. Also, I don't want to lose my dragon armor.

Edited by Draulius

Understandable.

But you dont have to pvp, or expected to pvp on chaos btw

Understandable.

But you dont have to pvp, or expected to pvp on chaos btw

I see. Players attacking others without reason is unheard of over there?

Edited by Draulius

You are always welcome at South Shore! Contact any villagers and they can invite you we are a open town