Sign in to follow this  
Stewen

Spawn Save At Villages

Im more like an explorer type man, I like hunting and exploring and see the beauty of the nature but when I travel far from my home Im getting nervous what happen if I die and I can't find my corpse with all what I gethered.

I think its a good idea to place an option to the village token like: Spawn save. Where the mayor can set the spawn saveing for other players just like with the bed options
The mayor would set up for: (default:no) No; Only Friends, Free, 10i....10s. So when the traveler chose his village for save hisself from long travels to his corps he may pay a small-bigger  fee for his spawn save.
If the traveler die and he chose the spawn at this village the spawn fee will automatice payin to the village coffin and its rise the village upkeep.

This option can give a good posibilities who'd like to build inn village.

(sorry for my bad english.)

+1 sounds like a really good idea.  It makes a lot of sense.

+1 like it^^ just would Need a way of avoiding Players suddenly spawning inside deed fences

+1 like it^^ just would Need a way of avoiding Players suddenly spawning inside deed fences

True, May they only allowed to spawn at the token :)

Also the mayor must not lock down the token.

Edited by Stewen

True, May they only allowed to spawn at the token :)

Also the mayor must not lock down the token.

Or how about outside the village? It's easier :P

outside village would be better but still ;) if I think about my deed it means death, cause spawning outside my village means spawning on a cliff tile, falling down into water with no Stamina left XD

outside village would be better but still ;) if I think about my deed it means death, cause spawning outside my village means spawning on a cliff tile, falling down into water with no Stamina left XD

That mean endless payment for you lol

If you are afraid that you die use ress stone or that karma ability which can summon your body. 

Good idea. I'd prefer a 1 time fee to make it a spawn location if you die near it, and getting the option to spawn at the closest one you have.

Example: can spawn at a deed you've made a spawn if dying within 50 tiles from the deeds borders. But if you are not within 50 tiles of any deeds you've made a spawn. It gives you the option to go to the nearest one.

I only suggest a 1 time pre payment because I'd like to know where o have the option of spawning and would hate to die with no money in the bank.

It's a good idea, but I think it needs to be one-time thing, I.E you need to manually set the spawn point each time and possibly pay any associated fee.

I could particularly see thing being an interesting thing for newcomers. However I don't think we should go down the line where any player could set down a whole bunch of spawn point across multiple villages and theoretically have access to re-spawn anywhere on the map.

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

Interesting idea, especially for the non pvp servers.  Though, instead of either spawning at token, or spawning outside deed, how about a token that can be placed as a guest spawn, which MUST have a clear path off deed, and be on a flat tile.

Guests would then access that token to setup a spawn point, rather than having to get to the settlement token.