Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

18Th Of June! - Now The 19Th

As long as the current minimum harvests won't be reduced for using low ql skillgain rakes, I'm fine with it.

This is Epic only right? Or do we freedommers get a chance to use mystical powers against champ trolls and raging lava spiders? :)

I understand that the driving force to add missions to Freedom was to give us a ready source of Karma, so we could make use of these new powers.

• Like 1

I go on holiday for a week on the 18th DOH! :angry:

Doh! wheres the not-like button!

What is that shoulder armor or something on that second SS or just a rework of the chain sets? I also didn't see anything about the new trees i wonder if they will be added in this round..idk

Might be those Title-related shoulder pieces that was mentioned a while back on the paperdol post on the WIP forum.

Might be those Title-related shoulder pieces that was mentioned a while back on the paperdol post on the WIP forum.

He said it was a towerguard but i guess you have not gotten that far in the thread yet, lol

I LOVE THAT UPDATE ALREADY

Magic? that sounds awsome - and it seems they are connected to the karma so good for me collecting those source crystals XD 

Diagonal roads O.o NICE! love u guys for that since I hate those stairlike roads :)

Adding to houses sounds very nice as well :) watch houses grow as the owner gets more skill :)

New fence types,gravestones flowerpots :) love em 

BUT ... I still miss my crude stone walls and bardings showing :,( would sacrifice modifying houses in this update for those (together) :/

ANYWAY - sounds like an awesome update :) 

THX guys and keep it up 

Shared the link on Facebook to see if I can increase interest in the game.

• Like 1

Looks like some nice stuff in this update, looking forward to using Analyze in my mines.

Burn all your SB by the 17th you know how large updates go for all games. :D 

you can see it this way: if there are any bigger bugs in this update Happening, you'll come back when some of it is fixed already XD

you can see it this way: if there are any bigger bugs in this update Happening, you'll come back when some of it is fixed already XD

His horses/catlle might be running loose by some weird fence glitch accompanied by the new fence types ;)

Hordern, you'd better cancle your holiday plans :P

Nah, jokes aside, looks like some really nice things are finally being added, I do hope the performance update cuts down on the ram-usage allot, so I can go back to playing 4 clients on one computer :)

What is that shoulder armor or something on that second SS or just a rework of the chain sets? I also didn't see anything about the new trees i wonder if they will be added in this round..idk

Those are Pauldrons, and Wox talked about them in the Paper Doll thread. ;)

Any idea when exactly the server-side patch is going to drop? And how long the server will be down while they update?

Just want to know if I should plan to go see a movie - Tuesday is $5 movie night, after all. ;)

Any idea when exactly the server-side patch is going to drop? And how long the server will be down while they update?

Just want to know if I should plan to go see a movie - Tuesday is $5 movie night, after all. ;)

They said on facebook around midday GMT. However expect at least a few hours delay and use up your sleepbonus. I have yet to see any major update go without any problems and or delays in wurm history. 

So, as a newly-subscribed player who has only just started to be able to make tools better than the newbie gear, which would you say is a better use of my Sleep Bonus: Use it while Mining, so that I can get better ores out of the ground, or use it while Smithing, so that I can make better use of the metal I have?

I'd do both, although if you're in a village with other people you can ask someone else to mine the ores for you and therefore allowing you to concentrate on smithing.

Btw, looking great.

Edited by Lancelot

Change the thread title to 19th. Cant say this surprised me... im still expecting more delays though. No major update has went smoothly before. The cycle cannot be broken!

At least this has been discovered before the update

Edited by atazs

The End is NIGH!!!

Repent thy sinful gaming habits, and your character file yet might be saved.

Edited by Klaa

The End is NIGH!!!

Repent thy sinful gaming habits, and your character file yet might be saved.

dont forget the donations before you pass the door.
  • Like 2

Change the thread title to 19th. Cant say this surprised me... im still expecting more delays though. No major update has went smoothly before. The cycle cannot be broken!

At least this has been discovered before the update

Why??

It only been the 18th for 2 hours in sweden so far

You seen any update about new date anywhere else then here in forum ?

Edit: found the change :( 

Edited by Maiya