Sign in to follow this  
Jin

Valhalla [JK Wild] is looking for members

VH is on of the oldest villages on wild, and well respected. We are looking for people new to wurm or old veterans of wurm. There is a period of time required for you to earn the village's trust and to see if you are compatible with our village members. Can contact me through the forums or PM any of these people in game: Baldeagleog, Jin, Aza, Lokedott, Sunshine, Legoinaire, Blugradon. (all on wild server)

http://wurmonline.com/wiki/index.php?title=Valhalla

Valhalla is a s10 village, and we also hold 4 s5 homesteads amongst our members.

We can provide weapons, armor, shields, arrows, and many other things regarding pvp or hunting. We also have several vynora champions, mag priests, and fo priests. VH is well protected with dirt walls and longhouses, and is very active in PvP and the rest of the JK community

For those not interested in pvp we have many village projects we work on to maintain the defense and look of our area. We can provide very high ql ore and rock, high ql meals, high ql tools, high ql forges and ovens, and houses with beds and altars on deed.

if u cant reach those peoples, as they are US time, im on mostly europe daytime,pm on lokedott, sunshine on wild, and maru and saphira JK home, we have close too 80 cook, 90+ shieldsmith, ok blacksmiths ok wepsmith couple of champs too help out on spell casting    :)

This is a very good town and alot of friendly ppl.

Best JK village in my eyes!

VH is on of the oldest villages on wild, and well respected. We are looking for people new to wurm or old veterans of wurm. There is a period of time required for you to earn the village's trust and to see if you are compatible with our village members. Can contact me through the forums or PM any of these people in game: Baldeagleog, Jin, Hammerxl (all on wild server)

Any comment on what kind of people you're looking for?  There are those of us non-wild players who consider joining wild villages from time to time but have specific skill sets that may or may not be helpful.

We will take any skill set or no skill set. We want trustworthy people. Most of our village members have been in our group for several years, and we all know each other very well. If you are willing to work, we will provide you with the tools and a place to grind whatever skill you please, so long as you contribute to the village as a whole.

I don't think I have met anyone from VH I didn't like. They are always supportive of other JK. I would highly recommend them as a great place to be a part of.

Also would like to add that we are frequently active in PvP and raiding. We work with the Jenn-Kellon Wild community often. We can provide you with the weapons, armor, and training to work your fighting skill up to help you survive on wild.

VH is on of the oldest villages on wild, and well respected. We are looking for people new to wurm or old veterans of wurm. There is a period of time required for you to earn the village's trust and to see if you are compatible with our village members. Can contact me through the forums or PM any of these people in game: Baldeagleog, Jin, Hammerxl (all on wild server)

is that the real Jin?

Officially, I feel everybody should join MR (Unless your an elite player then go HOTS)

Valhalla was a good town when I lived there, there was only one person who I will not mention in this post who got on just about everybody's nerves including myself.  VH has some very nice people there, very few are down right mean when you are looking from the other side of the fence with no bad intentions.  I would recommend people who want to join a jk town to join VH.  If you use vent then you will fit in better.  I left VH and jk to meet new friends - not because of anything bad with VH.  most people should like it I think.

p.s.  if you are a spy trying to grief VH, go grief Kyara instead.

yes since server got up we used 3-5 hours too find the location, was 25+ people from all over, i went too kreagar at theyr place,i dont remember what they called it at the time) as they have allready got a forge going too get a chisel for our tower, as we went straight too the light too find a location too try too keep the light this map, and the day after bald founded VH not sure if it was the first size 10 this map, but as fast we could digg and make the bricks  :)  and that we are still there is just insane , after me and bald had one house with roof on deed for allmost 2 month at the worst raid time, and we owe WV RD Kyara alot of thx for helping us out as evrytime we logged on all was gone again, loggin on and deed is full of enemys, allmost hold my breath evrytime i logged on  hehe,  cruerom and nexus they loved us, came allmost evryday too vh too see what we had made  lol

is that the real Jin?

Yup. I went away for awhile because I was busy with school, but now im not so busy...Couldn't stay away long. And thanks for all the nice comments AA, Angelsilver, and Walkerboh =)

Due to the recent update, VH is opening its doors to JK Home server players who are looking for a safe place to play Wurm. VH is a very large village with many defenses, and many allies. We have plenty of land to support more members. Single members and groups are welcome.

VH is probably the most organized village on Wild, and they have many projects constantly going on to keep everyone busy and doing something productive. Many longtime veterans are in Vallhalla. I suggest anyone who's looking for a nice village to start off in on Wild to join Vallhalla, they're about the friendliest and most outgoing groups on Wild I know. ;D

I have absolutely no idea who is in this village, but I have heard great things, therefore, they have my official seal of approval.

One day recently a couple good people of VH delivered several items to Blackhorse. The items on open market could maybe bring in 40~50+ silvers and they made them and delivered them for no charge. I often hear stories similar to this about the generosuty of VH to help their Jenn-Kellon allies and they expect nothing in return. Great people, Great village. I can only hope Blackhorse can attempt to emulate them as we grow through the years.

Valhalla =  8)

JK soils valhallas good name. -2 people ;S

VH is probably the most organized village on Wild

Lol, more like the least organised village, but they know that <3

its deffinetly the village that will never die, never disappear. they are stubborn enough to hold their ground after countless attacks. imo, VH is the most unbeatable town in wurm with the greatest citizens who will give you their last meal instead of eating it themselves.

VH is probably the most organized village on Wild

Lol, more like the least organised village, but they know that <3

its deffinetly the village that will never die, never disappear. they are stubborn enough to hold their ground after countless attacks. imo, VH is the most unbeatable town in wurm with the greatest citizens who will give you their last meal instead of eating it themselves.

Added the link to our wiki page. Will be constantly updating it in the future.

we still have a few open slots      ;D, need all types of skill, aslong ur trustworthy, and help us hold fort. We know we look messy( but its working  hehe), but we think people do better if they are allowed too work with what they like too do, and we have all types of skill too help u get started  ; )

When I came back from inactivity in wurm, I asked to join this town but i as accused of being a spy...

sorry for that banana, but yes we have had a big prob with spys  :(  its alot sader for us, we try too help but ending up with a cart in our ass, but as u see we still try    :)