Sign in to follow this  
jr63

Wanted

wanted

we are looking for a player named platoon we would like him either dead or alive if hes dead we will give 50s however if you get him alive we will give you 100s he has been located in the independence server the reason we want him is because he was serving in our prison escaped then he killed our king/mayor our deed is pioneers bay its not located on the map for several reasons try to get him onto a pvp sever and kill him or you can tell us in the comments below if you caught him and we will pm you in game our cords thanks have a nice day ~ pioneers bay

.(notes)he has been last seen in Europa

.(notes) house found in europa

.(notes) location now unknown

Edited by jr63

also I forgot to mention we would like his corpse showing that you killed him thanks

Could I interest you in some lovely overstock of punctuation that I might sell you for a very low price?

• Like 4

i wonder how he killed your mayor on a pve server...

• Like 1

Maybe he meant in real life? :P

k13sjd.jpg

Victory is mine

Edited by Trooper
  • Like 1

Pulling a troll(or something else big) to him maybe?:)

Pulling a troll(or something else big) to him maybe? :)

But then it was the troll who killed him not the player. 

50s-1g for something as petty as this, some people really do have more money than sense.
And any mayor who can't kill a kited troll should be ashamed of themselves for being unable to protect their people

• Like 1

You may want to hire some Vynora priest to cast Locate Soul spell few times. :P

But then it was the troll who killed him not the player. 

And when player uses sword, then it is "Then it was the sword, not the player"? Doesn't matter what "tool" you use.

• Like 1

look this is getting on my nerves im getting spammed with messages asking about this. come and face me yourself punk. im tired of having to worry that im being followed. and all of you wondering how I got killed. I was before in a pvp server I ran back to independence. and before you all try to locate me think about the story. they left out many pieces of the story. I wont tell you were I am. this is all just because of a body. yes there was a lot of loot on him but that doesn’t give you the right to post on the forum to get me killed. I will look forward to when this forum post is removed. and also trooper I believe you found my fake body. ive scattered them all around the howl. and the FM. try and follow my body trail its not going to lead you anywhere. ive hidden the body in a mine shaft with a door. there is no way to get to the body. everyone that was hoping to get the body good luck to you but your not going to find it.

• Like 4

Soooo...there is a deed on Independence...a server where lockpicking and bashing are restricted...and pvp is practically non-existent

And this deed has a prison...which had a highly dangerous criminal locked away...judging by the hefty bounty placed on his head

And this criminal...broke out...of this high security prison...assassinated the king...and seemingly strolled off into the night...apparently with the king`s sparkly loot (still attached to said king) in his pocket?

Don`t start the next episode of this until I`ve got myself a snack and a comfy seat, this is great stuff :)

• Like 3

Platoon you are my kind of guy! I admire you <3

Edited by Suntzu

You can file for amnesty Platoon with me and my Kingdom. We will look at your application and think about it! LOL

umm why not just put him on KOS and be done with it!

But then there is no drama!  Get your popcorn everyone, this looks like it will be fun.

But then there is no drama!  Get your popcorn everyone, this looks like it will be fun.

Was drama and fun I guess a month ago when it was current, nice necro.

I honestly cannot tell if this is either serious or tongue-in-cheek...

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 3