Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Describe Your #1 Most Memorable Day In Wurm Online

Founding, building, and living in the best, most feared fortress on Chaos, which goes by the name of Kratos.

I honestly love everyone in the village, and everyone who has ever contributed to it. There are too many people to thank however i think one is in order to some one who means a lot to me. A big thanks to my mayor and great friend Emoo for making this all possible :)

If anyone wants to see any videos Kratos has made please visit our channel KratosLiveTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/KratosLiveTV?feature=watch And if you would like to get involved even if you've never PvP'd and would like too, please do give me a PM.

In all my years of PvP - by far, even beyond all the fun I had on Wild, is the time in the Mongol Empire PMK defended against all 3 kingdoms in a joint raid.  

I am talking about 22 people (Mongols side) against 60, Mol-Rehan and Jenn-Kellon made an alliance and grouped up, then HotS showed up and joined in.  It's three kingdoms against one.  It was one the rarest time I've ever seen 80+ people in one local, especially on a PvP server.  The best part is that Avarga (the capital being raided) is located in a middle of a flat desert, so you can just look out and see this mass of people on horseback forming catapults, carts, paving a road.  You just watch it slowly creep towards the capital.  

We as Mongols realized quickly that there's no way to repair the damage that would be dealt, because in most raids you would grab bricks, repair walls, but you're up against 60+ people and several catapults, there's going to be damage all over.  So we made our choice to instead defend however possible with PvP.  We went out in the desert, we shot arrows, back and forth for an hour.  Just arrows flying all over the desert, and we manage to kill 3 of 4, but it's barely a dent in numbers.  Eventually the raiders assemble tall stone walls, archery is blocked, and we realize there's only one option left.

We grab the Orb of Doom, for those who don't know it's an Artifact on Epic/Chaos, it is like a small grenade that will damage all enemies around you in 5x5 with an "Infection" wound, but has a chance to backfire and just explode killing everyone even your own kingdom.  We mount up on horses, 22 of us, and we rush.  We even say in voice-chat it's a suicide mission, but we can at least hold their numbers down and respawn, come out again, and try more.  It comes as a shock to us that we rush into these 60+ players, set of the Orb, and it is just a massive slaughter.  

Just picture 20+ mounted riders going full-on into a crowd triple its size.  The raiders begin to fall over quickly from the Orb of Doom and our swords, we are just swinging at everyone on the path in the desert, trampling bodes, leaving corpses, just pushing right into them and even past them.  It's one the biggest fights I've ever seen in Wurm, and we kill over 50 players, and only manage to lose 3 of our own.  It's probably the biggest engagement and most deaths that ever happened in Wurm in 1 fight.  It was just amazing to see such a victory, even though we had to use an artifact, it was still crazy to be apart of 20 people going against triple the numbers and winning.  

Haha! I remember that!  I left just as you used the orb!   I was with JK at the time and I actually needed to log off for a bit.  I was walking away from the main battle when I heard everyone yelling about them dying and looked back and it was mass slaughter!  I managed to escape...I am not sure how many others made it.  Amazing time I had though! A whole lot of fun and would do that again in a heartbeat!

I have not been active much lately but reading all this stuff makes me wanna play again!

cheers!

ash

day i became hated by jkh best feeling ever

Me, Ryaa and Moonpoppy, the only outside witnesses to the creation of TK. 

And there you guys were, planning to kill us  :(

• Like 1

i left slaughter 5 mins before cause i was tired of the stupid tactics we were doing and couple others left with me was nice lol(mongol fail raid)

Edited by shankiest

no clue what these pvp guys talkin about

come have a taste, like coffee it tastes like !@#$ at first but after a couple tries you cant live without it

Edited by Niners

Um, 1 day on GV trying to make my first anvil, after hours of just trying to get ore then taking another hour to heat it all up and then failing and crying + dying inside a little I finally got it and well here I am... gotta love it (sometimes).

Gold 2 The formation of Mol Rehan and the trek to where Whosville was re-established then defending the building site against JK :D

Wow. I forgot about that fight! I think it was myself, PTO (on Victoor?) and either Awesomefusion or Madt - either way it was 3 of us versus like 40 of you guys, but only like 3-4 of you were fighters. It was such a massacre, I think we ended up killing like 20-30 people but were constantly amuletting all over the place as we were getting zerged, as soon as someone respawned they came back and were attacking us with pickaxes and shovels and stuff, in the end we got trapped in some cave and 2 of us died but I was lucky and somehow twigged out at 5% hp or something.

That was a really fun and strange fight :P

Edited by Gavin

Shame nobody tries to organize epic size events on epic anymore. :(

When I mined the stone, cut the bricks, dug the sand and clay, created the mortor, then built the League of Pirates guard tower by myself. Only to have BLer's destroy it the next day on Elevation.

• Like 1

The day I quit! Life changing and absolutely Epic.

Being part of Mist and Lo was fun as well.

Thunderdome vs Waterworks

Size 20 deed funded by Dadd on MR's war on JK, We were literally an unstoppable force till a size 5 homestead across a 1 tile wide land bridge connecting two sides of a bay. Landbridge maybe 40 tiles long as well.

Constantly just crafting and staring at each other from both sides of the land bridge, Someone would eventually walk on the bridge and fire an arrow or two and then small staring contests break out. Every weekend both sides usually just went no hold bars on each other on the landbridge, Some jerk builds a stone wall in the middle so both sides now literally are only a tile border apart and people try to climb around the wall to attack others.

was fun as hell.

So many good Memories to choose just 1.

in no special order:

Thunderdome vs. Waterworks era

One of the best memories ever, never any "wait until we get some more online to raid". you just logged in, sorted the gear and continued the pvp which had been going on for several hours.

DB era (We Dont Believe You Need More People)

One of the times i really miss, One of our Craziest mining missions (led by tonygreen ofcourse) mining through 3 mountains. Back in the days champions had 4 lives. Several champions were slayed on both sides. The legionaire (sadly which i wasent apart of) trap was hilarious.

LO LB era

Back in the days LO still existed, and no horses! man that was such a good time, people walked out on foot to pvp in the middle of the deeds and champion scorpions and trolls were everywhere! (and huge)

Rivendell #2

Me and chjees first village when we decided to go to wild from JKH, i had a 5x5 wooden house just outside the deed which was the most awesome place ever. where i met candee aswell and we did so much crazy things.