Sign in to follow this  
metis

Can We Get Enchant Fix For New Cost..please?

Since prices have gone up...people have stopped using battery alts to power enchants and such for priest players....can we get reduced enchant cost on the preist since people can not afford the cost of having multple accounts now....I cant get any good enchants now on weapons and items.......please fix so the priest can start enchanting again...

So you're basically asking to do away with linked enchants except the global ones like ROS? 

Because you can't get good enchants on your items does not mean that the cost for enchanting needs to be changed. Changing the costs of enchanting for the sole purpose of getting better enchants? That makes no sense. You must simply search harder for better enchants, and most likely pay more coin.

Huh, I need links to make good enchants? But but... maybe that only applies to Fo priests, and even in that case I dont get the point.

(note; Yes I rate MS as useless enchant)

So, reduced spell cost because of one spell of one deity priests. Maybe you should have specified its about that particular one.

BUT!

Whoever talks about priests and enchanting and types it like "preist" has automatic rude reaction from me.

• Like 1

Since prices have gone up...people have stopped using battery alts to power enchants and such for priest players....can we get reduced enchant cost on the preist since people can not afford the cost of having multple accounts now....I cant get any good enchants now on weapons and items.......please fix so the priest can start enchanting again...

Never used batteries before, got good enchant results

Don't use batteries now, get good enchant results

Learn to farm and make ropes, soon(ish) you will be swimming in favour. It does mean however that your priest will have to start doing this thing called walking and moving away from the altar.

• Like 6

doesn't adding links increase the difficulty of casting, thus resulting in worse casts anyways?

You don't need battery priests to make good enchants, that doesn't really make sense. Guess you could use the 5E/month saved on not renewing your battery alt's prem for buying items to sacrifice.

You don't need battery priests to make good enchants, that doesn't really make sense. 

LT is good enchant. Well, that could be just my opinion. But I strongly feel like its good enchant.

LT is good enchant. Well, that could be just my opinion. But I strongly feel like its good enchant.

That is a different conversation and yes LT is a good spell.

Good enchants are the ability to cast high power spells. I read the OP as no longer having a battery farm behind him meant he couldn't cast as many spells, time for him to adapt.

Access to certain spells is a different issue. Ignoring the 300 favour spells then for over 100 favour Fo has 2, Vynora 1, Libila 1 and Mag none. If I want to cast mind stealer then I'll work with another priest, you know, ask for their help. I'd still have a big bunch of sac items for us both to use so  I'd keep him occupied for the shortest possible time.

Still don't need a battery priest, though? Linking was implemented to enable several players to work together, it is not a scheme to make everyone pay for an extra premium priest.

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

That is a different conversation and yes LT is a good spell.

Good enchants are the ability to cast high power spells. I read the OP as no longer having a battery farm behind him meant he couldn't cast as many spells, time for him to adapt.

Yes, that is your interpretation. OP doesnt exactly make it clear what he means, only reasonable interpretation I could come up with is that he must be talking about LT because that is the only "good enchant" I can think of that one cannot cast without linking. Also, like you and Elias point out, working together with someone else EVEN THAT is possible without paying for another premium account to act as a battery.

See, all my contribution to this thread is to point out that OP's post is empty babble, text without meaning. He asks change based on a reason that does not exist. (well, for LT it does if we consider "working together" as not valid option... which is why I kept pointing out that "exception").

I am also questioning this post existence here. It seems more fitting to Suggestion&Ideas forum.

The outright "fix it" mentality of OP kinda shows that the post is more fitting to Trash&Crap forum, if we would have one.

@raybarg

I thought he was complaining about the lack of quicker favour regen because he mentioned both weapons and items so just a QQ statement.

@raybarg

I thought he was complaining about the lack of quicker favour regen because he mentioned both weapons and items so just a QQ statement.

He also said "people have stopped using battery alts to power enchants and such for priest players...". Why didnt you quote that ..."so just a QQ statement."

See? He is talking about "powering enchants". Where did you get he talked about enchanting in particular?

Oh, but you failed to see he did NOT talk about enchanting, he complained about the price. Maybe he cant afford enchants anymore?

IT COULD MEAN ANYTHING!

Make locks/rope and stop complaining. 

• Like 1

moved to suggestions board as this thread makes no sense on town square.

He also said "people have stopped using battery alts to power enchants and such for priest players...". Why didnt you quote that ..."so just a QQ statement."

See? He is talking about "powering enchants". Where did you get he talked about enchanting in particular?

Oh, but you failed to see he did NOT talk about enchanting, he complained about the price. Maybe he cant afford enchants anymore?

IT COULD MEAN ANYTHING!

Nah

I read it again, linked alts means he can get enough favour regen to always be able to cast spells like CoC after cooldown without actually doing anything. The cost of alts has gone up and he's not prepared to pay the new price. He doesn't want to work for the favour so he's petitioning Rolf to reduce the casting costs so he can carry on before but on fewer/no alts. As he's not prepared to actually work to create suitable favour sac items its a QQ thread.

After learning to read spider this is easy to translate! B)