Sign in to follow this  
Hailiah

How Will It Decay?

There is a 3 storey building near my deed and it's started to decay.

The ground floor is 2 by 4 wooden panels and the upper ones are stone.

The bottom floor is decaying with a couple of missing walls,  what I'm curious about is how it will decay if all the bottom wooden panels go will the upper stone ones still remain or?

When all the walls decay the plan will disappear and any items will be dropped to ground floor.

When all the outer walls on the bottom floor decays, the rest of the house (roof, floor and walls) will disappear. All items inside should drop to the bottom floor (although I had a pile of wires hang suspended in mid-air for few months now :)

When all the outer walls on the bottom floor decays, the rest of the house (roof, floor and walls) will disappear. 

i cannot quite confirm this. i was waiting for a 3 storey house to decay so i can place my deed. the ground floor walls were already gone and there was 1 wall on the second and 1 wall on the 3rd floor left and it took about a week for it to go poof finally.

Should be interesting might have 4 beds suspended mid air then :D

We just had a tower decay away. The 4th floor had 4 stone parapets on it and were last to decay. There was a "Scaffolding" of building plans all the way up the tower to the parapets, no floors no walls, just plan. Yes everything drops to the ground once the floors are gone. Once the bottom walls are gone the other floors decay at an accelerated rate.